Chapter 13-Only you and me

Your POV
  I woke up and saw Tae hugging me. I released the hug and took a shower. "I woke up too early." I said. Then I cooked breakfast.

  Then, Jin walked to the kitchen. "You woke up too early. I want to cook at the first place actually." I chuckled a his word. "Oppa, when will have concert again?" I asked. "Soon, Wings Tour will end." then he continued," I heard that you and Taehyung will go to Japan for 3 days 2 night." I widened my eyes when I knew that today was our 4th anniversary. "I don't think we should buy any clothes because I want to shopping." Taehyung hugged me from the back.

  "Happy 4th anniversary, yeobo!" I hugged him."Omo, I don't know if it already the fourth year." jin smiled like proud mother. "Let's go to the airport but I have to take a shower first." he laughed. "You smell like.........me." I laughed.

  "Tae walked to the bathroom and the others came to the kitchen."Will you bring us?" jUngkook and Jimin pouted.

  "Mianhae, oppa(s)." I laughed.

  "Yah, it's their anniversary!" J-hope smacked their head. "Don't let the other girl flirt him." Nmajoon joked. "Of course not. I''ll make them suffer." I laughed with evil face. "Omo, my wife is soooooo scaryyyy." I glared at Tae.

  We ate and Jin and Namjoon sent us to the airport. "Be careful, Annyeong!!" they waved. Luckily, there's nobody knew us.

  We took sit in the plane. "Now it's only me and you." he winked. "Let's take a nap."then we slept.

-----------------------------------------------

this is late update and short update.