Chapter 3-BIG Day

Teamwork

Together side by side:

Practicing every week,

Crying in the hard time,

Saying hello,

Standing at each other,

That's teamwork.

-----------------------------------------

*play that video when I tell you.

edited*

Your POV

  "Yah Chorim!Do you want to go or not?" Jin oppa scolded me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw 7 guys in front of me. 

  "ARMYs have waiting for us in the airport." Jimin oppa said as we walked from the plane. "BANGTAN FIGHTING HHBDHBF!!!" I heard fangirling while support us. "JIMIN OPPA!!" some fangirl again. Jungkook oppa almost got drag by an ARMY. "Please respect them." said some ARMY to her.

  We quickly walked to the car. First car: hyung line.

                                                               Second car: maknae line.

Fast foward

  We wore clothes and shoes. I felt dizzy and got notice by Namjoon oppa. "Are you okay, maknae?" They looked at me worriedly. "10 minutes before the performance!!" We ran to the backstage.

 We looked at each other."Okay guys, we can do this for ARMYs and bighit." Namjoon opa said. They shouted a slogan,"BANGTAN BANGTAN BANG BANG TAN!!" and walked o the stage.

just pretended that u there lol

Areum POV

  I attended MAMA to watch BTS performance. Suprisingly, Chorim did not perform 'fire' song and no one(armys and other fandom) knew where she was at that time. And maybe only bighit and bangtan knew about it.

Your POV

  After Blood, Sweat & Tears performance, I felt so dizzy. my vision started to blur and luckily Tae oppa caught me. 

  "YAH KWENCANA?!?!" we caught the other members attention and ran to us. "Don't close your eyes MAKNAE!!" J-hope oppa yelled. "Shut up, I'm not dying."

  "PD-nim ran to us and asked what happened. After that, everything turned black.

AUTHOR/ ME? POV

  "PARK CHORIM!!" bangtan shouted at you. "Bangtan Sonyeondan! 4 minutes left!!" 

  "Listen! You guys will perform and I'll take care this." PD-nim tried to calm them.

Your POV *too short for my pov mehhhh

  "Arghhh!!" I groaned loudly. "Where am I?" I started to remember everything happen and panicked. "The performance!??!" I opened my phone and there were several blogs about me. "Damn. This all because of the antibodies in my body." I cursed while checked on my fever. 

  The boys opened the door and hugged me tightly. "I-I c-can't br-breathe!" I yelled. "YA!!Change your cloth and go to our sit. We will wait for you but promise me to not faint at there." Jin oppa chuckled.

  "If my body can protect me, why would I faint?" his jaw dropped. Jungkook oppa already spitted his chocolate from his mouth. "Ooopppss, my bad." I walked to the dressing room. "YAH PARK CHORIM!!!" Jin oppa yelled.

Fast foward

  We sat and there's a woman on the stage. "Artist of the year award." Namjoon oppa said while they looked at each other. And they prayed.

*Play the video now(the first one)

  "Artist of the goes to

BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!!! Congratulations!!"

  We made a circle and hugged each other. Jimin oppa liked 'is this real?omg am i dreaming?what happen?' and on of my member got him stand.

Fast foward *again huh I'm bored because I'm running out of idea

  We went to hotel and slept. 

_____________________________________

Hi guys!!!I don't think I can write long-long word on every chapter. Why? It is because I like less words but there are many chapter. heheee~~~~ Double updated today!!!