Chapter 19-Park Chorim

Chorim's POV

  "I am here. Welcome, Malaysia!" i said excitedly. Many activities I could do. I didn't want to remember any of my problems here.

  I took a selca and post on Instagram and I didn't show where I was.

guccigrl_._0411-don't worry guys!!I'm okay here! I want to relax then I will go to Korea again. Have a good day!!

  I waited for 5 minutes and they were already 9.9 k and 1 m comments. I scrolled the comments.

*i guess I'll put acc that I know or I follow or I search*

bangtana_rmy1306-Eonnie!i miss you so much!!You know what? From the first day I stan you all, i thought that you've relationship with Tae oppa! And it was true!!!!!dfghfduhrlmxks!!!i ship both of you!!!

       guccigrl_._0411-Thanks for everything. 

joygguk- Chorim, I don't know why. The day that i found out that the two of you're dating, I felt happy that the one who is protecting him is you, not someone else. Thanks for taking care of him and other members.

     guccigrl_._0411- I've known him for almost 6 years. Thank you for trusting me, I'll take care of him when I'm back again. One sentence can change everything that I felt just now.

banbangtatanch*fake acc that I create*(u can create tho *lol)- Don't post too much, it pissed me. I've been watching you since last year. The group is better without you thoo. If you left them it woldn't change anything. I bet that they're not really care about you. They must be dancing around right now.

    * 1.5 k replies

jimultis-Chorim, fighting!!Don't feel sad, but if you want to cry, just cry, But, if you feel alone, remember that ARMYs and Bangtan are always here.

    guccigrl_._0411- Thanks, I know that you all always here for me. Right here *my heart* Even if you all are in different countries, my love for ARMYs are all the same. I don't treat k-ARMYs better than other country. It's just the same. Saranghae.

   3.4 k replies

      jungkoojeonk.0109- Nado, eonnie *fake acc*

      yoonmingi-Nado saranghae. i don't know how much do i love you all until i can spell(?whthefish?) *fake acc*

btsxarmie- I hope that you will feel better after this

filmvantae-I will always support BTS even if they're dating or something.

_____________________________________

11 CHAPTERS to go!!