Chapter 4- Because of that

You can't run from the problems, 

no matter,

how much you love someone,

how much you study,

how strong you are,

how happy you are,

that's why you live on this earth.

---------------------------------

 Your POV

  "Arghhh!!!!!!!" Jimin yelled. "Waewaewae???" Jungkook walked to him. "Just go. don't bother me." he bite his mouth. "Jimin oppa. Stop it, you gonna hit your own mouth." I came into practice room.

  "You see this?" Jimin showed me some articles about us. 

Breaking* Park Chorim BTS did not perform duing fire song at MAMA.

Comment:

kookie01_945: they're better without her.

fang_irl8834: she wants attention *smirked

army2847: eonnie!!are u okay?

btsjun_gkook2309 replying to army2847: I hope she dies. If no, soon to be. Check her grave already gurl.

--------

  I can't look at those comments. I broke down. "Better with~out m-me?" i cried on Jimin oppa chest. "Nonono. There's nothing can replace you, please don't cry~~~please don't regret when you walked into bts member. Chorim please don't." Jimin started crying too. Jungkook cried in front of me. The others too. They watched us.

  "N-No, I d-don't regret that precious time. I-I just can't understand them. What did I do!?!?!Why everything I do is wrong?!!? Doing aegyo wrong!!Crying wrong too!!!Angry wrong!!Smile, laugh happy WRONG TOO!!!" with that all of them hugged me. They all cried.

  "Oppa." I hugged back. "Cry here with us. We don't care as long as your problems disappear even thought it not much as we want." Suga oppa sniffed. "I c-can't live without you guys!!!!!!" we cried together and we smiled again.

  " Let's just ignore the comment. we will always stand together. Don't ever give up. Keep run to your dream even if you fall." we hugged again.

Fast foward

  I walked on the street and an ARMY noticed me. "Yah you bastard!!You better leave bts and go into your grave. No one likes you!!No one2!!!" she laughed like crazy.

________________________________

I need to sleep. My poor eyes heheheee. This poor laptop. It just 10 percent. Goodniteeee