Chapter 10-our bangtan day

Your POV
they all gasped. "Ohgawdd. How many years did you lie???My gawdd!! " Jin oppa said.
"It's not even her fault or my fault. it's our dad. He doesn't want public to know any relationship between us until my brother becomes an idol. You, 7boys are the first. Know about us including our pd-nim. I also don't tell any of my Exo member. " he saved me.
"Look like someone has to treat us Starbucks next time!" Jimin looked at me with evil eyes. We(bangtan) promised if we lied to each other, the one who're lying will treat starbucks!
"Okay² I"ll." I sighed. "Chorim, oppa have to go now. See you later, honey!!" he pinched my cheeks. "Oppa!!" he quickly ran. "BYE MY LOVELY CHORIM!!" he laughed. "Can we eat now?" Jungkook asked Namjoon.
"No." both me and Namjoon answered. "After practice or disqualified.😂" I laughed. We warmed up and start practice Spring day and Not Today.
I drank water and we ate the food that Chan brought. "Yum²." I cutely said. I noticed that 'someone' recorded our memory together. I just smiled.
"Rimrim-ah, let's goooo!!!" Taehyung dragged my hand. "Wae?" he frowned. "Do you want to go shawwwpiengg?? " we all laughed. "Kaja²!!" then all the boys wanted to follow us.
Shopping mall
They went to man side and I went to woman side. "What colour should I choose? " I said after 15 minutes I searched.

  "Choose black and the red one

"Choose black and the red one." Taehyung said. "Stylish material." I laughed. "by the way, where are tge others?" he pointed at 6 boys that play kids game. "Let's pay then." I walked to the counter and paid for my things.
"Let's gooo homeeeeee~" they whined. " I want to sleep." Hoseok said. "I have idea for lyrics." Yoongi said. "I have to cook😎." Jin said. "We have to take shower. Stinkkeuu." Taehyung said. "I have to do some stuff at the studio. " Jimin said. "I want to eat. " Jungkook gave bunny smiled. "I need to work on some stuff at the studio. I think, Taehyung and Jungkook don't need to go to the studio. Get enough sleep in the dorm."
We went to our way.
-----------
Sorry for the late late update. And the short update. I update through mobile phone and type through mobile phone. I'm having hard time to write them in the laptop. Please forgive the author-nimmm