Chapter 27-Weaker

Namjoon's POV

  It had been 1 month. Pd-nim forced us to practice. While practice, I heard that Tae said,"we just cut her line or Jungkook can sing. Maybe she'll never coming back."

  I couldn't control myself. I grabbed his collar."she promised us that she'll comeback. Youknow her reason, she left her diary for you. It had been 1 month. I don't know maybe she's in here or not. CEO-nim will do anything for her. You know right? That he's her uncle." Tae gave up on the floor and cried.

  "You know what?I'm also tired of this bull*hi*! I know that she's hurt but I'm also hurt!" I grabbed his collar again and punched him. The staff and the members looked shock but they couldn't do anything.

  "Listen to me. She suferred for almost 4 years! Some of our so call ARMYs even tried to kill her! Not once but twice!! I'll never get angry if she ran this time.She needs you, but maybe the ARMYs could getting agressive . Didn't you get it? When she said that,"I leave you while I need you the most." She doesn't want to leave but the situation forced her to leave. YOU need her. WE need her. ARMYs need her. She also need US!" we all cried.

  "Bighit post your video with her. We want to see the ARMYs regret or not. You're happy with her, we're also happy with her. Sometimes, we need to fight ARMYs. It's not wrong for us to tell the truth. Bangtan is getting weaker. We need ARMYs to love her. Maybe it is the only way she's going back. I hope that you'll never saying this thing again. If she's listening to us, maybe she's going to be sad." They looked down.

  i saw pd-nim in here. Maybe the staff told him that I punched Tae but he did nothing.

  Taehyung went out. "I want to go out for a while."