Chapter 5-What's wrong?

Look at my face,

wet tears, 

red eyes,

no smile,

they keep showing at my face,

every day,

when the midnight come.

-----------------------------------------

Your POV

  "Are u okay, girl?" I asked calmly. "No!!!because of you! my dream broke into pieces!! The girl that should stay in the BTS dorm is me!! Sing with them is me!!" she yelled and caught peple attention. 

  She saw a stone and ran to it. She took and tried to throw to my direction. "You should DIE!!!You're not deserve in this world or bts family!!" she threw the stone and landed on my head.

  I couldn't do anything. I just stood with the tears streaming on my eyes. "If you're an ARMY, you should know how to respect your idol. You should not hurt him or her." someone walked from the darkness. "Who ar- Chanyeol oppa?" she froze and ran.

  "Chorim." he smiled. "OPPA!!" I ran and hugged him. "Yah!i miss you...." I chuckled. "I miss you too." he smiled. we walked through the street until we reached bangtan dorm. 

  "Gomawo. Send my regards to the others." I kissed his right cheek. "Bye, Chorim!!" he chuckled. "Bye,pabo!!You're still old although you're being cute in front of me~~" i laughed. 

  "I'm home!!" no one answered. I went to Jimin oppa room and saw them slept there. with tears. "Oppa. Kwencana?" I asked them when I knew that they fake slept.

  "Wae?" Namjoon oppa can't look at my eyes. The others too. "Yah!!!" my patience lost when I stood there for 30 minutes a.k.a 1/2 hour. "Just sleep. URghhhhhhhhh!!!" Suga oppa yelled. "I hope you guys won't read any articles about me or read those comments. I've warned you all." I stomped my feet to my room and closed it as hard as i can. "What's wrong with them?" And i slept on the bed.

In the morning.

~~Bultaoreuni fire~~ 

  I closed the alarm and continued my dream. After 1 hour, "Yah, Chorim!!Open the door." Jin yelled. "I.don't.want!!!!" I shouted as loud as i can in the morning. I walked to my bathroom slowly and took a long bath. 

 I change clothes:

please ignored the shoes

And puma shoes:

You can choose which one you like

You can choose which one you like. *but i like the black one for sure.

  "Pretty, just some makeup and done!" I said and went out. But, Jimin oppa blocked my way. "Finish make some lyrics?" he put his hand on the wall. "A bit more." I did not smile. He too.

  "Come to my room. We need to discuss about something. About last night." I walked in sight and saw the others too. "Your head okay?" Namjoon oppa asked worriedly. "ne, Chan oppa helped me with the wound. Luckily, there's no scar." I faked smile.

  "Don't you dare smile like that in front of us. Same like in the concert, fan meeting, selfie. We know you have mouth corner dimples. Same as your mom." I just glared at them.

  "Abut last night, What happened?" I asked. "WE should ask you. The girl almost killed you.in front of another stone, there's a gun." My tears streaming.

  "That's not true right?" I cried. "Sadly, yes." Jin came to me and patted my back. "Look, we won't leave you alone in the darkness, I will help you, we will help you, the rest of ARMYs will help you. You have to help us to. Be strong, write lyrics, study. No need to fight the haters, when they're tired, they will stop. When they start to love us, they'll stop. And I know those words won't make you happy. Don't use this words we need to fight along with them too." he hugged me.

  "It's time for us to start. Fight them with our songs." Namjoon oppa stood. "Thanks because you're part of our group. Saranghae maknae." Jungkook oppa kissed my cheek. "Nado saranghae oppa." I smiled sweetly.

__________________

New update today!!!I'll try to write a good poem. I am not really good in poem but I really like them thooooo.............. If you guys have army amino, please do follow me, park_jimin2911