Chapter 18- missing

Taehyung POV

  Today is wings tour. The end of wings tour. "Chorim, did you already finish your makeup?" i said with a smile. The makeup noona came to me.

  "Where's Chorim? I waited for almost 1 hour. She said that she'll go later" she said. "Hyung have you seen Chorim?" Yoongi just shake his head.

  Suddenly, Pd-nim came to us. All of us bow to him. "Continue your concert without her. She's GONE." he said.

  "What do you mean by gone" I started sweating. "You'll know later." 

2 hours passes.

  After we performed spring day,the hall became black. the ARMYs and us just looked each othe with confusing eyes.

  Suddenly, there's a video appear. My love is in that video.

  "Annyeonghasaeyo, Park Chorim imnida. You all must have this question from the start right? Why isn't she performing? Where's she? Guys, I want to rest for a while. I am too tired. I want to take a breathe. I can't face the ARMYs until I feel better." my tears fall. The ARMYs, the members too.

  "ARMYs, please  support my members for a while. I love you all. I'm sorry that I am not a good idol for you all. Take care of yourself."

  "Taetae oppa, my gucci boy. Sorry that your gucci girl doesn't tell you where is she going. Don't stress yourself. I know that you're strong, that's why I chose you. Please take care of my Tae oppa. he's only an alien that search for his owner. Now, he's owner is going to a trip. He'll feel a bit alone. maybe, Jimin oppa will sleep with him instead of me? BTW, I love you soooo~~ much. I need to leave you while I need you the most. I am so sorry dear. Goodbye, see you soon!!" the video stop.

  My legs gave up. I fell as well as my tears flow. "ANDWAE!!!" I cried on the stage. Only god knows how was my feelings. "Nononono." I cried.

Author POV *crying while writing this* joke around

  The ARMYs cried as well. The felt regret. It's not wrong for idol to date. Why are they so agressive? 

  Suddenly, there's a video appear. 'Taerim fourth anniversary!' they became more sensitive.

  Taehyung, who cried just now even cry harder. He tried to speak but he couldn't. BTS also sat on the stage.

  "TAEHYUNG OPPA!!" an ARMY shouted. He's now faint.

  "Taehyung!" the staff took him to the hospital while the other members tried to calm the ARMYs.

___________________

^~^' saddddd