Chapter 17- they know

Your POV

  "I don't know how to face my parents after this. Before this, appa said that he didnt't want any news about me or other siblings dating." 

  I'm sure that he'll be mad at me." I cried while sitting next to Taehyung in front of the others member. "He'll not." Rapmon said.Tae was patting my back while the others tried to calm me.

  How about ARMYS? Are they going to hate me?"They bit their lips. "Answer me?!?!" I yelled.

  "There's a lot of cursing comments. Mention you. but not Tae." I closed my eyes. I thought of an idea. It had been 1 month since that happened. Luckily, there wasn't any suicide happen. But, it hurt me a lot that my own fans hate me. They even tried to kill me.

  "Maybe I should dissapear for a while." They widened their eyes. "No!!You'll not going anywhere!" Rapmon started to lose control. Maybe he's tired too. "No, jagi. You're not going to leave me right?" Tae sniffed.

  The room filled with tears. crying. sadness. tiredness.

Author POV  *i miss myself. i know that you all don't miss me* huhuhu(pouted)

  While they were crying, there were cameras filming them. Bight cameras.

  They wanted to show how hard this is for BTS. They need ARMYs with their sides. 

After a week

  Bighit post the video. BTS was shocked. but there wasn't change at all.

  Everyday. Chorim always get hurt comments from ARMYs, sasaeng,even other idols. When bangtan asked her if she's okay, she just smiled while saying that she 'is' okay. Behind that smile, she's hurt. Too much.

'Why the ARMYs hate me so much? Why can't they understand us?'

-----------------------

Why?!?!