Chapter 14-surprise

Your POV

  "You go to our room first,I've to settle some work." Tae said."Okay." then I walked to the hotel room. I rested for 1o minutes and then went to the hotel swimming pool.

  "Are you miss Chaerin?" the worker asked me. "yes, I am." I smiled. "You look like Chorim from BTS." the worker scanned my face. "No, I'm not." I gladly answered.

  "What do you want us to do?" the boy came with a serious face. "I want you to~~" 

skip(4 hours later) Chorim&Taehyung room

  "Rin-ah,mianhae. i'm late." Tae waalked to the room tiredly. "Good, i was sleeping." I lied. "Let's have a dinner tonight.but, first I've to got to another place. wear the dress that I gave to you." he said.

  "But you didn't give me any dress." I laid on the bed."I forgot!!hehehe~~This is for you!!Bye!!" then he ran way. "What an alien boy." But I feel cool as I saw the dress the he gave. "So beautiful."

*there's technical problem* so I can't share the dress pic.

  But then I remember thet I supposed to ask,"Where's the place?"

4 November,7:35p.m.

  'Gucci girl,you have new message!' my phone talked. what's a weird phone. 

Gucci boy: there's a car in front of the hotel,I mean outside.

Gucci girl:okay

  I wen inside the car and the driver drove to a beach(don't comment hahaha) I found a very beautiful place after I went out from that car. Suddenly a girl gave me a flower and a note.

'go to that beautiful place,beautiful'

  Then,I walked to a place with the brightness from lights, colorful flowers and a romantic place for dinner. And most importantly, I saw my love sat on a chair with mic. He rap.

"When my world was darker than night,

You're light that shined in my eyes,

Then you taught me how to take flight,

To help me reach up the sky,

What do I do?

I cannot help but fallen hard for you, 

I'll be yours,

I'll hand you my soul,

And I hope yo'll never let go,

So then take my hand right now,

An ]d I promise you I won't back down,

 I saw a milion time and milion time,

Baby please don't leave me now,

You've got the best of me,

You've got the best me, 

Doesn''t matter it's a dream or reality, 

If you're standing by my side that's the world to me,

Thanks." -RM and Suga (best of me)

  My tears flow.

  "Saranghae, my Chorim." he said with a sweet tone.

  "Nado saranghae, my alien." he walked slowly to me and kneel infront of me. "I promised you that I'll keep the promise(ment in the song)" he took out a box and opened it.

  I gasped. 'what a sweet alien~~~'

  "Can you promise one thing too?" I nodded. he slowy put the ring on my finger while talking,"Don't stop loving me no matter what happen." he gave me a boy ring. I nodded then put the ring on his finger.

  "Shhh~~Don't cry, I'm here." he hugged me."Why are you so sweet?" I hit his chest. Not too had, just soft.

  I eyed some staff recorded our memory, while Taehyung talked to a staff, i told something to other staff. Then we ate. After that, we went back to hotel.

Taehyung's POV *miss him?* smirked

  Maknae,where's the bag?" I yelled after 3 to 4 times I called her. No answered. I went to bedroom and saw a love note.

"Go to the swimming pool"

~~~~~~~

Fnally I post the chapter!!!!I miss you all!!! By the way, the examination was killing my brain. Last two days, I was working on 5 chapters. I just update the 14 chapters. I don't know when will this ff end. I hope this ff will never end until the end. i hope I'll never give up on working this ff.