Chapter 11-I met him,again

Your POV
It was almost at the end of year. 2017 almost completed as a memory. This was the best year. BTS nominated as Top Social artist.*bbmas
It was the best year for me too. I went to the produce 101 place(idk where it was) , the day where they will chose the member who were going into Wanna One. My brother, will he get it?
That's when I cried too because I saw him. He got that. "Oppa!!! Jihoon oppa made it!!!! " I called Chanyeol and hung it. "Eonnie!!!!! Oppa made itt!!!!" I cried in joy and hung it.
Then I went backstage. "Oh my gucci!! You made it Jihoon!!" I hugged him in front of his members.
"Yah Jihoon, who is~~ Park Chorim from BTS?!??" Seongwoo closed his mouth in shocked. "Don't hug me. Instead go back to work. You made me ashamed." Jihoon joked.
"I skipped work. I'm sure that Namjoon oppa is going to scold me." I laughed nervously. "Yah you!" his eyes widened. "Help me!!!" I backhugged someone.
"Chorim?" the familiar voice eyes. "Daehwi oppa. Peace." I made V sign. "By the way, HELP ME OPPA!!!" i backed in the reality when Jihoon ran to me.
"You two look cute together." Kang Daniel said as he looked at us. I backhugged him and he protected me.
"You all did a good job oppa! Fighting!" I said as they gathered. "What are your relationship with one of us?" Jaehwan asked. "Well, she's my sister. Youngest." Jihoon patted my hair.
"You must be lucky. Having a famous sister." Jisung said. "No, she's annoying. And crybaby." he laughed.
"Okay." I glared. "Wanna hang out later?" Daehwi asked. "When? Where? " I looked at his beautiful eyes. "First, give your number." he cut.
"This is my number." I gave him a note paper. But then my phone rang. "Hello?" I heard a lot os noise. "YAH PARK CHORIM!!COME TO THE DORM NOW OR I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!!!" The voice was loud enough to the others listen. "Yes, I WILL!!!" then I hung up. "Oh my goat!!Bye oppa!!!Bye guys!!! Daehwi, Let's hang out together later!!! Bye!!!" I kissed Jihoon cheek and ran out.
A few minutes later, I walked into the dorm. "What's all of these?" Namjoon attacked me. There are about 6-8 articles about me went to the produce 101. "O-oppa." I froze.
"Are you dating with Jihoon?" Tae cut me. "NO!!H-he's my BROTHER!!!" all of the boys eyes widened.
"Jinjja?!?!" and then Tae hugged me. "Hehehe, uri maknae! You made us worry!" he chuckled. "Mianhae, oppa." then my phone rang.
"Good evening appa. Ah, ye. Ye." then I hung up. "One more secret. Park Jisoo from Twice is my sister." I sat.
"I can't believe. How many siblings you have?" Jimin asked. "Three. Park Chanyeol, Park Jisoo and Park Jihoon." they looked at me.
" How come I didn't notice that they face are a bit same." they whispered. "I can still listen you know." I chuckled. "Chorim, we need to tell the public about this." I nodded.
"Me, chan oppa, hoonie oppa and Soonie eonnie will go to xxx. You all just stay here." then I changed my clothes.
"I'll go first, bye!!" I waved. I called Jihoon,"Oppa, have you heard abouth the acticles? Yes, we go too xxx okace now. Chan oppa and Jihyo eonnie waited for us. " then I hung up.
A few minutes later, I arrived. Then I saw reporters here and here. Me and Jihoon went inside.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, Park Chanyeol from Exo imnida." chan bowed. "Park Jisoo from Twice imnida." Soonnie bowed too. "Park Jihoon from Wanna One imnida." Hoonie bowed too. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Park Chorim from BTS imnida." I bowed.
"The news about Jihoon and I are not truth and impossible. Actually, we are siblings, 4 of us. We're siblings." I smiled.
After 2 hours, it ended. My phone rang. It was Daehwi. "Ah, ne oppa. This Saturday? okay²!!" then I hung up.
-----------------------
Again, I used my own phone😂😂