Argument🤬

Zaria Pov :

"YOU FAT HEAD ASS NIGGA," I yelled in his face. I might of got a lil spit on his face but oh tf well. "Gimmie this shit!! ," I yelled again and snatched the cookies from his long head ass.
"Lil girl I had this shit first ," he said grabbing the other end of the cookies.
"Motherfuckaaaa ," I yelled and we both started pulling the pack of cookies. I decked his shit then he let go of the cookies. Then my ass felled again. Tell me why the fuckin cookies fell out too.
"Bitch I know damn you aint just hit me!! ," his long head ass yelled.
I standed up then he started walkin towards my ass. Some people came and started to hold him back.
"Man she ain't even worth it ," some lightskin nigga that I'm guessing his friend said.

(His Friend)^
I ran right out the store and got in the car. A bitch wasn't even hungry no more. I damnear cried because I couldn't have them cookies.
I drove home listening to some sad ass music. I got out and made sure I locked the doors then went in the house. I ain't see my brother so I guess he left and went back to his house. He was 23 years old at the moment.
"I gotta talk to you ," my momma said coming into the living room. She sat down on the couch then I did the same thing.
"Wait where the food," she said looking around.
"Long story but continue ," I said anxious to see what she had to talk about.
"Now u know your getting older and you have to move out ," She said while I looked at her like she was crazy. "Momma you know I'm trying to save up to move out , I need mor- ," I said but my momma cut me off. Rude bastard.
" I know you was saving but I knew someone who needed a roommate, he was a nice young man so-"
"MANNN??," I said screaming cutting her off.
"Stop fucking screaming DAMN .. now I knew him since he was child and he said he wouldn't do anything to you , he gave me his word" she said while staring at me.
"So when can I move in ? ," I said while looking back at her. "You can move in tomorrow , I'm going to help you pack your stuff today," my momma said. She called a moving truck for they can come tomorrow.
(5 hours later—-8:50 p.m)
After we finished packing everything in my room which was a lot my momma decided to go to bed. I was a little weirded out with having a nigga as my roommate but then I got happy because he can my big brother or bestfriend or something.
I went in the bathroom and took off my clothes then I got in the shower.
When I was done I took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

ZariTheDoll: He say he like my swag😋After that I brushed my teeth then decided to lay on the couch and go to sleep

After that I brushed my teeth then decided to lay on the couch and go to sleep.
(Morning🌞)
"Nigga wake up!! ," my ugly ass brother yelled.
"Man mooove ," I said getting then going in the bathroom. I did my morning routine then went back in the living room.
"Where momma at ? ," I said lookin at Domo. All this nigga did was shrug.
I went in my room and saw that all the stuff I packed was gone. So I left out and went outside and saw my momma by the moving van. Damn her ass really wanted a mf to leave.
"Come on we gotta follow the van," she said getting in the passenger side of my car. I got in a followed the moving van.
(10 Minutes Later)
I pulled up to the house and parked in the driving way. Damn this house was nice. My girl bestie called but I told her I'll talk to her later.
My momma got out the car quick asf and walked up to the door. I got out and followed her then we both knocked on the door.
Y'all wouldn't believe who opened up this fuckin door. THE BUM ASS NIGGA THAT TOOK MY COOKIES. I'm shitty asf rn.

"AW HELL NAW," me and his black ass yelled at the same time

Author Note:
Give more feedback❤️