You know u mines right😌

"I dont care I already got a new nigga," I said looking at the tv.
"The fuck you just say," he said raising his voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quincy Pov:
"I SAID I GOT A NIGGA," she yelled in my ear. Yo who tf shorty yellin at.
I was quiet for about 3 minutes. Why should I give a flyin fuck if she had a nigga , I thought to myself. Fuck this.
I started choking her ass.
"Break up wit him before I kill yo ass and him,"I said staring at her an still choking her.
"Hell no," she said trynna move my hand.
I let her go.
"What's the nigga name," I asked still looking at her.
"Ummmm- uh- Bill," she said hesitating.
"Wtf is a bill ," I said mean mugging her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zaria Pov:
"Just leave me alone DAMN," I said yelling at the end and getting up then walking away.
All of a sudden I was pushed against the wall. I was trapped sadly.
I was bout to say something until Quincy started suckin on my neck.
"I'll kill any nigga after me," he whispered then started suckin on my neck again.
Ok zaddyyyy , I thought to myself.
He picked me up and took me upstairs in his room.
He threw me on the bed and took my pants off. I ain't bout to say no to no head. He might take my virginity too wit his fine ass, I thought to myself.
He took off all my clothes and his.
He started kissing all over me. Lawwwddd.
Fuck it.
(1 hour later)- Smut Scene Next Chapter
I looked to the side where Quincy was sleeping.
Yess he did take my virginity. Dick was bomb after 3 strokes. I sneaked out the bed well Attempted. I felled with a loud bump.
"Fuck," I whispered.
"Girl what you doin," Quincy said sounding sleepy.
I hurried up and crawled out the room and into the bathroom.
(2 hours later)
After I took a shower and stuff I went in my room and laid on the bed. I guess Quincy went back to sleep. I missed ManMan cute self.
I went in Quincy room and sat on him. I started bouncing.
He pushed me down to where his dick was at. I thought this nigga was sleep.
"If u gone be bouncing then bounce on this dick," he said sitting up while I was still on him. I blushed.
"Can ManMan come back over," I asked.
"No that Lul nigga bad," he said grabbing his phone.
I rolled my eyes and got up. He pulled me down and flipped us over then got on top of me.
"Ok he can come over," he said lickin his lips.
"But you know u mines right," he said looking dead serious.
"I guess," I said cheesing hella hard. His phone started ringing so he got up and answered the phone.
"Yo ," he said onna phone. I played with my fingers as he talked.
"Ight here I come," he said while putting some sweats on and his shoes.
"I wanna go," I said pouting. After he put on his shirt he looked at me.
"Nah it's too dangerous I'll be back," he said kissing my head then leaving. I know he ain't just leave me.
I went in my room and grabbed my phone then texted Lele.
I told her to pick me up for we can go somewhere.
(4 minutes later)
I heard a car honk then I put my shoes on and left. As I was walking to the car the window was let down.
"Get in the back," Lele said. I looked to the side of her and saw that nigga Glizzy in the passenger seat. I rolled my eyes then got in the back.
"We going to movies right," I asked looking out the window as Lele drove. She nodded.
(10 minutes later)
At this moment we was in the movies waiting in line to get the tickets.
I yawned then got on my phone scrolling through Instagram. I missed Quincy or maybe I missed his tongue.
"Why this line so long," Lele groaned.
"Girl relax," Glizzy said patting her head. She smacked his hand.
"Don't pat me like I'm some dog," she said staring at him.
"You my do-
POW - POW - POW
All I heard was gunshots and people screaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:
Comment , Vote , and Follow me ❤️😛
Give feedback also🙅🏽‍♀️