I Just Need A Thug

Zaria Pov:
I woke up out my sleep and yawned.
Then I looked to my side..

It was my baby nephew just naked laying on my bed.

"Nigga where is yo clothes," I yelled to my nephew. How did he even get in here.

Domo came in my room holding up Dejohn(her nephew) clothes.
"Boy put yo clothes back on," he said grabbing him off the bed and walking out.
I shook my head and got out the bed. Then I went in the bathroom and did my morning routine.

 Then I went in the bathroom and did my morning routine

Zaria Outfit^

I went downstairs and seen Quincy,Domo, and Dejohn In the kitchen.
"They came earlier so I just let them in," Quincy said drinking some juice.

I picked up Dejohn and kissed him on the cheek.
Then I slapped Domo on the head.
"Bitch," he mumbled.

I laughed but then the doorbell ringed. I opened the door and saw that bitch from the gym that was messing with Quincy. I learned her name was Keesha.

"Bitch wassup I wanna fight u thot ass bitch,"Keesha said squaring up. I giggled and mushed her head.
"Girl you funnny," I said still giggling.

I walked pass her and went to go get the mail. She followed me still talking shit.

I didn't hear what she was saying as I was humming in my head. I threw a newspaper at her head and went in the house.

I locked the door then went back in the kitchen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Going back to what happened yesterday. Quincy almost told me that he loved me. But thank god my phone ringed. I had to get my ass out of there.

Me and Quincy was currently laying on the couch watching Netflix.

He kept looking at me like weirdo.

"BOO," I yelled turning my head to face him.

"Girl don't be yelling at me," he said smacking his lips. I just rolled my eyes and turned my head back to the screen. We watching poetic justice.
MATURE CONTENT AHEAD:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Man fuck this movie just let me eat the pussy," Quincy said taking his shirt off and Layin my back on the couch.

I didn't mind tho.

I took my shirt off and he started kissing on my neck.

He kept going lower and slid my shorts off and threw them on the floor.

I moaned as his tongue hit my sweet spot.

"Oh my goddd," I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Mann this boy know how to work his tongue.

He started doing circles with his tongue as he sticked a finger in.

I pulled on his hair and arched my back as I came.

He licked me up and sat up then kissed me

He licked me up and sat up then kissed me. He started back watching the movie again like nothing happened.

I had to catch my breath a bitch was breathing heavy.

I got up and went in the room to clean myself up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Next Day)

"I just need some dick , I just need some lovee, TIRED OF FUCKIN WITH THESE LAME ASS NIGGAS BABY I JUST NEED A THUG," I screamed while I was in the shower.

"PLEASE SHUT YO ASS UP IM TRYNNA SLEEP," I heard Quincy yell.

I don't know who he think he talkin to.

I got out the shower and put some clothes on since I was going out to eat with my momma and brother. (Outfit on top)

I walked in Quincy room and smacked him on his head.

"Smack me again and watch I choke you," Quincy said opening his eyes then jumping up.

"Tf is you wearing girl go change NOW," he said yelling at the end.

I ignored him and went outside and ran to the car.

I made sure I locked the door.

"IGHT WATCH WHEN U BRING YO ASS BACK HOME," he yelled in my window.

I turned my music up and pulled off. I wasn't worried bout his ass.

Anyways, I don't know why my momma wanted to go out to eat. She never did this stuff with us. She said she had something to tell us so I guess I don't mind. I wonder what it is..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTEEEE:
What y'all get/do for Valentine's Day ?