Dumb Drunk

Zaria Pov:

Shot.
Shot.
Another Shot.
One after the mothafuckin other.
Dawg I was Dumb Drunk.

I looked around looking for lele and spotted her with a dirty looking dread head. I just shook my head and took one more shot.

"Lil Girl," somebody said. I looked to the side of me where the voice came from.

Damn was I blind. I couldn't see shit. My view was just blurry as hell. I just replied for I wouldn't seem rude.

"Wha-T," I said stumbling on my words a lil bit.
"Let me take u somewhere for u can lay down," the strange man said while grabbing my arm".

I snatched my hand back almost bout to fall back but catching myself.

"I GOT A BOYFRIEND," I screamed. Ain't nobody hear me but him since the music was so loud at the bar.

"Nigga I am yo boyfriend," the man said but then I realized it was Quincy. Aw Damn.

I ended up to running out the building and stopped. All I remember is falling out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••I woke up with the worst headache

I woke up with the worst headache.
I opened up one eye then instantly closed it when I saw Quincy.

"GET yo ass up, I just saw u open up yo eye," I heard Quincy say. I smacked my lips.

"Man dont start this right now my head banging," I half screamed turning my body around.

"Ight I'm finna go cut yo lashes up," Quincy said walking out the room. Now you know I instantly jumped up and ran after him.

"Ight I'm up damn," I said while holding my head.

Quincy gave me some water and pills then sat on the couch to watch tv. I drunk it down almost choking cuz a bitch still don't know how to take pills.

"Hey Girl,"
I jumped and turned around to see lele.

"Bitch you scared me... did u and that nigga get freaky last night," I asked sipping my water.

"Girl no," she said smiling.

"Bitch stop lien," I said making a face

"Girl I didn't, I ain't even know the nigga," Lele said laughing.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Right now I was at the mall with Lele since my head wasn't hurting anymore.

"Girl this is cute," I said looking at some clothes on a rack. Lele just stood there looking sad.

"Bitch I'm hungry," she said rubbing her stomach. I rolled my eyes, walking out the store and walking towards the cafeteria.

We ordered our food then waited at a table until it was done. I looked to the side of me and seen a girl that was from high school who I had beat up.

I laughed to myself shaking my head thinking of the memories of me beating her ass.

"What's funny," she yelled across the room.

"Bitch your face," I said yelling back. She then mumbled to her ugly ass friend.

"Do you want me to beat her ass, just say the word," Lele said putting her hair in a ponytail.

I shook my head and stood up then went to they table. Putting my hands in her face.

"Don't get yo ass beat again," I said to her with a stern face

"Don't get yo ass beat again," I said to her with a stern face. She just rolled her eyes but best believe she stayed quiet.

I flipped my hair then me and Lele went and got our food then walked out the mall.

We sat in the car and ate in a comfortable silence. Except Lele kept smacking in my ear.

"I mean damn bitch can u scoot over," I said mugging her. She laughed.

"Girl my bad," she said back moving over.

That's when I quickly opened the door and threw up.

"BITCH YOU PREGNANT," Lele screamed getting out the car dancing.

I wiped my mouth with a paper towel the closed the door back. Now I know damn well I ain't pregnant.

It must of been cuz I was drinking last night.

"Would u please get back in the car girl," I said to Lele watching her dance horribly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lele convinced me to buy a pregnancy test just to be sure. Right now I was in the bathroom waiting for the results

Quincy bursted in the bathroom then came up to me and held my face.

"BABY I HEARD THE NEWS, IM GONE BE A GOOD ASS FATHER I SWEAR," he said yelling for no damn reason.

I rolled my eyes. This bitch Lele can't hold her damn tongue.

"Now wait, the results ain't come back yet so calm down," I said laughing. Quincy face dropped then he stood by me watching the pregnancy test.

"Hopefully you is pregnant, I been wanting to trap u for a minute," he said smiling to hisself.

"Say sike right now," I said staring at him. He shushed me then grabbed the test.

"Is it done yet," he asked quickly.

"Yea let me see first," I said snatching the test and looking at it.

"Wow..," I said staring at the test.