Niggas Aint Shit

Lorenzo pulled up in a driveway and looked at me.
"U comin wit me inside," he asked. I shrugged and just got out. I followed him up the steps. A preety lookin girl opened the door wit just a thong on and a rob. I turned my head a little and saw Quincy in the back.
"Yo wtf," I yelled pushing the girl out the way and walkin in her house going up to Quincy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Fuck,"Quincy mumbled having a straight face.
"Who the fuck is this bitch," I said getting in his face.
"Who you callin a bitch HOE," the one bitch said. I decked her shit so fast. She started pulling my hair. I managed to flip her ass on the floor.
Somebody pulled me off her.
"Yo chill that's my cousin,"Quincy said. I looked at him while he was fuckin crazy.
"LIEN ASS BITCH," I yelled and slapped tf outta him. Lorenzo was just standing in the corner lookin shocked.
"Take me home," I said talkin to Lorenzo and walking out. Quincy looked mad asf but I ain't give a fuck.
Me and Lorenzo got in the car and he drove off.
"You ok bestfriend," Lorenzo asked and looked at me. I ignored him and looked out the window.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 hours later:
I just told Lorenzo to take my home I ain't feel like going anywhere after what happened. I was currently in my room and had the door locked and the lights turned off.
I heard a knock at the door. I knew it was Quincy so I didn't answer the phone.
"Can you just open the door man," Quincy said through the door. Ignored.
He started banging on my door loud asf.
"LEAVE ME ALONE HOE," I yelled.
"NAH MAN OPEN THE DOOR," he yelled back.
I put my headphones in and closed my eyes.
Fuck that bitch ass nigga. Im gone most definitely make him feel how I felt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Day (Morning)
I woke up and the first thing I picked up was my phone. I really don't wanna see Quincy. I got up and unlocked the door. I ran to the bathroom and did my Morning routine. I had put on a cute aas outfit.

Today was find a new nigga day

Today was find a new nigga day. Perioodd ! I went downstairs and went into the kitchen. I guess Quincy wasn't there cuz I ain't see his car outside.
I looked on the counter.

I sniffed them then rolled my eyes

I sniffed them then rolled my eyes. I ain't gone forgive him cuz he got me sum flowers. I went out the house and got in my car. I finna have sum fun today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: I'm tired asf rn so imma make it longer next time.