Moving In🌞

(Zaria Momma in mm^)

Zaria Pov :
We was currently sitting in his living room. He was across me while my momma sat between us.
"Now I know yall probably dont like each other but yall gone work this out , now I gotta go," my momma said as she kissed my head then left.
I watched her leave then turned my attention to the nigga sitting on the couch. He was mean muggin the fuck outta me.
"Damn is it something on my face," I said mean mugging him back.
He ignored what I said and asked something. "Whats yo name," he said while still looking at me. "Its Zaria , what about you?," I said looking curious.
All he did was stare at me. The fuck?
"Bitch ass nigga," I mumbled hoping he aint hear my ass. I got up bout to walk upstairs.
"Mines Quincy but bring yo ass back down here we bout to set some rules in this bitch.," Quincy said.
I turned around and saw he moved his eyes up to my face.
This nigga was lookin at my ass. He tried to play if off to and shit.
I went and sat back down waiting on what his dusty ass had to say.
"First clean up after yo self I hope you ain't no dirty bitch. Second when my hoes come stay Dat ass right in yo room. Third don't start no shit with me I will bust yo ass. Fourth if I tell yo ass to do something do it.," he said saying extra loud for I can hear him.
"Ok," I said but knowing I wasn't gone follow them wack ass rules anyway.
I got up and went in my room and started unpacking.
(3 hours later)
I was finally done yo. I needed to take a shower bad a bitch was sweating and shit. I left my room and walked in Quincy room.
"Yo where the tow-," I stopped talking after I saw that he was sleep.

I ran in the kitchen and found a bucket and had put some water in it

I ran in the kitchen and found a bucket and had put some water in it. Damn this shit was heavy.I went to his room and slowly walked up to his bed and threw the water on him.
"WHAT THE FUCK ," he yelled jumping up. Bitch I ran fast asl back in the room. He was right behind me too. I slammed the door shut and locked the door.
"Imma be waiting for yo ass at the door," he yelled.
Damn now a bitch can't even wash her ass right now. I look under the door and still saw him there.
I laid on the bed and texted my bestfriend Lele.

Me : Wyd bestie ?👀Lele❤️🕺🏽: Onna toilet girl I been on this mf for a hour I think but how you doin in yo new house gurl?😉Me: Bitchhhh my roommate is a nigga and I hate his ass😭Lele❤️🕺🏽: I meaannn is he cute ? Lord knows you need a nigga😂😂...

Me : Wyd bestie ?👀
Lele❤️🕺🏽: Onna toilet girl I been on this mf for a hour I think but how you doin in yo new house gurl?😉
Me: Bitchhhh my roommate is a nigga and I hate his ass😭
Lele❤️🕺🏽: I meaannn is he cute ? Lord knows you need a nigga😂😂💯
Me: He ugly and he look dusty and bitch I'm happy independent 😎
Lele❤️🕺🏽: Lieesss I'm gone have to see him myself
I left he on read cuz I don't know wtf she on. I went to 123movies and watched some Tyler Perry movie.
I slowly drifted to sleep.
(6 hours -Sunday)
I woke up having to pee real bad. I opened the door and saw that nigga Quincy sleep right by my door.
This nigga was serious asf.
I slowly stepped over him and was bout to go to bathroom when something grabbed a bitch leg. DAMN. He bout to fuck my ass up.🤦🏽‍♀️

(Author note🕺🏽)
Give feedback and thanks for reading 💕😚