😛❣️

(Quincy in mm)

Zaria Pov:
Right after he grabbed my leg I started running. Well tried. He pulled me down to the floor.
"Moooooove nigga I gotta pee," I yelled.
"Nahhh mothafucka u ain't goin no whea ," he said. He got on top of me and wrapped his hand around my neck. This nigga got all up in my face.
"Why you throw that water on me," he said low. Damn he was kinda cute. He smacked my legs and asked the same question.
"OUCHHH bitch," I yelled in his face. He kept on talkin but I wasn't paying attention to him,
I was thinkin bout how I'm gone get out the position.
I kneed him right in his balls. He let me go and groaned. Wait I lowkey like the sound of that I thought to myself. I ran in the bathroom and closed the doors.
I looked in the closet and found some towels then I got in the shower.
(20 mins later)
I had put my clothes on and did my morning routine. My bestie wanted to come over so I texted her our address. I went downstairs and into the kitchen cuz a bitch was hungry.
As I was walkin towards the refrigerator Quincy got in front of me.
"What u think u bout to do," he said lookin down on me.
"Bout to get some food now fuck out my way,"I said bout to walk around him but was stopped.
"I think tf not I'm the only nigga that can go in the frig," he said pushing me a little.
"If you don't get yo ass out my way," I said walking around him and going in the fridge lookin for something to eat.
I heard the doorbell ring. I closed the fridge and started jumping up and down cuz I knew that was my bestie. Quincy was about to open the door but I pushed his tall ass out the way.
"Damn bitch excuse you," he said and sat on the couch in the living room.
I ignored him and opened up the door but was disappointed. It was two niggas at the door.

I noticed one of them from the store

I noticed one of them from the store. I was upset cuz that wasn't my bestie so I left the door open and went into the kitchen makin me some cereal.
I got on my phone and overheard Quincy talkin.
"Yooo wassgud lucas and trey," Quincy said.
"Who shorty," somebody asked.
"Don't mind her big head ass that's my roommate," he said back.
Stank ass boaaa I thought to myself. When I was the done I walked in the living and sat on a couch where they was at.
"Nu uhh take yo ass in yo room or sumn," Quincy said as I mean mugged him. I ignored him and the Darkskin dude started speaking.
"What's yo name ma," he said smiling at me.
"Zaria what's yours," I said smiling back. He seem cool asf.
"Mines trey and his name Lucas ," he said referring to that lightskin dude.
I nodded my head then the doorbell ringed again. I got up and opened the door.
"AHHHHHH BESTIEEEEE," Lele yelled and hugged me. I hugged her back. We was hyped and shit. She walked in the house and looked around. "This is nice gurrlll," she said while sticking her tongue out.
"Lele??," Quincy said looking surprised.
"Quincy ??," Lele said looking surprised too.
"Wait how y'all know each other,"I said.

Author Note:
Thanks for reading my book.❤️
Give honest feedback.😙