Killer😕

POW - POW - POW
All I heard was gunshots and people screaming.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maria Pov:
Everybody in the movie theaters had they head ducked down. I was bout to shit on my self.
I hid behind a counter while it was another man by me too. I honestly didn't know where tf Lele and Glizzy went.
"Shit shit shit," the man by me said. He looked really nervous.
Then a gun was pointed behind his head by a masked man.
"This what u get for snitching nigga," the man said but yelled towards the end.
"I'm sorry man I didn't mean to," the man said while crying.
POW!
I screamed loud backing away from the nigga in the mask. I had to get my ass out of here.
Dude in the mask suddenly looked at me.
"FUCK," he yelled grabbing me dragging me out while the other people in the mask followed.
"Please don't kill me," I said crying. A bitch too young to die.
"I give u anything you want,I got some money,a tampon,and some gum,"I said naming out the things in my purse.
"Just shut the fuck up," the dude said and threw me in the car that looked just like Quincy car. He started driving.
I was thinking about all the things he could do to me. I started crying louder.
He took his mask off and saw Quincy.
I gasped. This nigga a killer.
"Now my bad that I had to see that shit I thought yo ass was gone stay home," he said looking at me then back on the road.
I stayed silent for about 2 minutes.
"Where's Lele," I asked low.
"She wit Glizzy,she coo,"he said licking his lips.
"You better not snitch either or imma stick my dick down yo throat," he said looking serious.
I started coughing loud asf.
"I can't believe you a killer," I mumbled staring at him. I'm a little scared right now.
"Look I don't just go around killing people I do it for certain reasons," he said pulling up in the drive way. I quickly got out as he said that and ran & unlocked the door.
When I got in I went straight into my room and locked my door. I heard footsteps coming up the door.
"Zaria please don't me scared of me," he said sounding a little hurt. I just shook my head rocking back and forth.
He kept trying to talk to me more but gave up and walked away.
I went into my bathroom that's connected into my room and got in the shower.
When I got out I went straight to bed.

"This what u get for snitching nigga," the man said but yelled towards the end.
"I'm sorry man I didn't mean to ," the man said while crying.
POW!
I woke up screaming.
"Shhh relax," Quincy said while rubbing my back. I started to calm down after like 30 minutes.
"How did u get in my room," I said wiping my face.
"After I heard u screaming I picked the locks,"he said scratching the back of his head.
He stood up about to walk out.
"Where u about to go," I asked quick asf.
"I'm finna go back to sleep u seem coo now," he said.
"Stay with me please," I said quietly.
"Ight let me get my phone and pillow real quick he said leaving.
When he came in he jumped in my bed and plugged his phone up on the nightstand.
I got on top of him and laid my head on his chest.
I know he was killer but I was a ride or die type of bitch. I think I love this nigga.
He wrapped his arms around me. I felt so safe in his arms. I slowly felled in a deep sleep with no bad dream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morning🌞:
I heard somebody squeal and I opened my eyes slowly.
I turned to the side and saw my momma and Quincy momma smiling at us.
"Our babies growing up so fast," my momma said. I hopped up quick while Quincy was still asleep.
"How did y'all even get here," I said staring at them weirdly.
"We got a key of course," Quincy momma said. I see I'm gone have to take them keys from them,I thought to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Notes:
Vote and Comment❣️
Thanks for reading‼️