Jealous👀

Zaria Pov:
After that lil you know happened we was all in the living room.
It was kind of awkward because I was making it awkward. Glizzy , Lele, and Quincy was all talking to each other. I just stared at the tv. Mann I would love to ride Quincy face.
"Huh," all of them said turning my way. My face turned red.
"Nothing," I said a little shocked. I really need to stop thinking out loud.They both turned they head back except Quincy.
He stared at me then smirked. Oh shit. I turned my head quick asf. Damn near almost broke my neck. I yawned.
"I'm bout to go to sleep,"I said getting up and walking in one of Lele guest rooms. I layed down and went straight to sleep.
(2 hours later)
I woke up hearing moaning.
"What the fuck,"I mumbled. I tried to get up but was pulled back down. I twisted my body and saw Quincy. I groaned.
"Nigga move," I said. I saw his eyes peek open.
"No, go back to sleep," he said. LAAWWDDDD his voice was fine asf when he was sleepy. I pushed his arm and got up. He smacked his lip and got up too.
"Damn they loud as hell fuckin ,"he said following me out the door. I went up to Lele room and leaned my head against the door.
"FUCK GLIZZZYY," I heard Lele moan. Ewwwwwww. I knocked on her door then ran grabbing Quincy hand and goin in the living room.
"Let's watch a movie," I said sitting on the couch.
"No let's go to sleep," he said picking me up and going in the room.
(Morning💩)
When I woke up I looked to the side and saw Quincy on his phone. Why his ugly ass in my bed when it's a whole another room.
"Cuz I can," he said lookin up from his phone. UGHHHH I thought out loud again.
"U goin to the gym wit me today," he said getting up and walkin out.
"Shidd no im not," I said to myself.
(4 Hours Later)
After me and Quincy went back home we got in the shower and stuff. He forced me to go to the gym with him basically. We was currently walking inside the gym now.
"Fuckin bitch," I mumbled. Quincy looked at me and pushed my head.
"Shut up," he said taking off his shirt and giving it to me. He picked up some weights and started lifting it while I stared. I bit my lip then turned my head.
"Heeeey Quincy," some girl came up to him and said.

"Wassup," he said back smiling and lookin her up and down

"Wassup," he said back smiling and lookin her up and down. That's my nigga tf. I was lowkey jealous asf but I wasn't gone let it show. They started flirting right in front my face.
I threw this nigga shirt on the floor and walked away. I went upstairs where the rest of the gym was at and sat down. I almost cried. It felt like my heart broke and I don't know why.
"You ok ma," some boy asked and sat down next to me.

"Yea I'm ok," I mumbled looking up at him. This mf was gorgeous.
"My name Jamal," he said grabbing my hand and kissing it. I blushed.
"My name Zaria ," I said staring at him. I got pulled up by somebody and turned around and saw Quincy. I rolled my eyes.
"Watchu doin flirting wit other niggas," he said squinting his eyes.
"Last time I checked u not my nigga," I said looking at my nails.

"Oh really," he said looking at me strange. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulders. I started punching his back. He took me in a bathroom and locked the door.
"RAAPEEE," I screamed. He put his hand over my mouth.
"Shut yo ass up," he said then removed his hand. He backed me up in a wall.
"So I'm not yo nigga," he said talking low and sliding his hand in my pants.
Mannnnn fuck me right here, I thought to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note:
Comment and Vote❣️