Ninjas

(Jamal^)
Zaria Pov:
I was currently driving on the road thinking bout how imma get sum revenge and find a new boo. He gone feel how he made me feel.
I flipped my hair and drove up to the mall.
I felt like a boss bitch walking around.
I looked at all the couples and got shitty quick asl.
"Damn it's you again wassup mamas,"somebody said as I turned around. I saw that it was Jamal from the gym.
"Heeey," I said trynna sound cute.
"You still with that one nigga," he asked staring at me.
"No he was never my nigga actually but you can be," I said smiling flipping my weave. He licked his lips and looked me up and down then gave me his phone.
"Put yo numba In it mamas,"he said sounding extra daddyish. Shiddd ok. I put my number in it then he said he had to go. I just nodded then continue to walking.
"Ooooo I'm fuckin tellin on yo ass," Glizzy came up running towards me and pulling his phone out.
I snatched his phone quick asl.
"Telling who the fuck," I said raising my brow.
"QUINCY nigga and give me my phone," he snatched it back.
"He ain't my nigga nomore so mind yo business nigga," I said walking off. I can do what I want. His stupid ass cheated on me. I walked in Victoria secret looking for some cute panties.
"Quincy gone beat yo ass," Glizzy said as I jumped. When did this nigga get behind me.
"UGHHHH Leave me alone," I said screaming.
Glizzy started looking around and shushed me.
"Nigga shush,but on some real shit Quincy love you girl,I heard what he did to you,he ain't mean it," he said. I know he was lien.
"I really don't care just leave me alone," I said while leaving out the store.
I power walked out the mall and got in the car.
I put some of my lipgloss on and started the car.
"So u giving other niggas yo number now,"somebody said. I screamed loud as fuck.
I went in my purse about to pull my gun out but then I saw it was Quincy. I groaned.
"Mann what is u doin in my car," I said looking in the backseat.
"Yo hoe ass moved on too fuckin fast," he said staring at me.
PAUSEEE ! What he just call me ?
"GET THE FUCK OUT MY CAR NIGGA CALLIN ME A FUCKIN HOE WHEN U WAS THE ONE THAT CHEATED," I said screaming at the top of my lungs.
"I DIDNT EVEN MEAN TO FUCKIN CHEAT ON U GIRL IT WAS ON ACCIDENT," he yelled back getting in my face.
I grabbed my gun and got out the car then opened the backseat door.
"Get out," I said while pointing the gun at him. It was no bullets in it.
Quincy got out unfazed about the gun being pointed at him.
"I'll see you at the crib," he mumbled.
"U not gone see me because I'm not going," I yelled as he walked away.
I got in the car and drove to Lele house. I went straight in her house and went in her room.
"Bitch let me tell u what ha-"I was bout to say but cut myself off.
I seen Lele and Glizzy on the bed kissing each other. How the fuck he get here so fast.
I shook my head.
I closed her door and went in the guest room. I'm staying at her house tonight. I took my shoes off and hopped on the bed.
I laid on the pillow and closed my eyes.
I instantly went to sleep thinking about Quincy long head ass.
(Two hours later)
I heard a loud scream. I jumped up and looked around.
"Bitch when did u get here," Lele said shaking her head.
"Girl I came here like 2 hours ago but saw u and Glizzy kissing so I just came in here," I said rubbing my eyes and yawning.
"Girl I was bout to put the paws on you," Lele said balling her fist up and holding it to her face.
"Head ass," I said looking at her and laughing.
"But girl let me tell u what happened," I said as we walked out the room and went in the living room.
(20 minutes later)
"Girl yes it's like these niggas was ninjas," I said eating a snicker.
Lele just shook her head.
"Imma beat Glizzy ass for bein in y'all business," she said laughing.
"Girl his ass came outta nowhere I jumped hella hard," I said laughing.