Lucky

Zaria Pov:

"Wow..," I said staring at the test.

BITCH I WASN'T PREGNANT.

I started dancing shaking a little bit of ass. Best believe I was happy. I wasn't ready to be a mother yet.

I turned and look at Quincy. He had a stern face and Shook his head then left.

That's when I heard the front door slam closed. Wow he must really wanted a baby.

OH WELL.

I still was doing a lil dance walking to the kitchen and grabbing me something to drink.

Quincy came back in the house sniffing. I went up to him and held his face.

"What's wrong why is you crying," I asked starting to actually feel bad.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me and Quincy was currently sitting on the bed looking at each other.

"Alright like 2 years ago, I was with this girl.....and we decided to try for a baby," he said talking low and not not making eye contact.

"So one day we founded out she was pregnant and I swear to god I was the happiest person on earth. I mean I bought that baby everything," he said.

I stared at him interested in the story.

"But then one day at night she started bleeding....I mean blood everywhere."

"But then...," Quincy said as his voice cracked.

"We founded out that the baby was dead," Quincy said breaking down crying. All I did was held him.

I knew that he didn't have a good relationship with his family so that's probably why he was so heart broken that he couldn't make one of his own.

I wiped his face as I held him in my arms. Wow this was my second time seeing him crying.

We ended falling asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up hearing some loud ass music with Quincy screaming.

"LIKE FUCK IT, ITS BUSSING, ONE OF MY OPPS MY COUSINS," he screamed.

I rolled my eyes getting out the bed. I guess the nigga feel better now.

I did my morning routine then went downstairs and saw it was three other dudes down there with him.

I went and ate me a banana then went outside. I went to the car then all of a sudden a fat ass dog came out of nowhere and started charging my way.

"AHHHHH BITCH SOMEBODY HELP ME," I said screaming while running down the street.

I felled and busted my shit. I was too tired to get up.

"Fuck it just eat me," I said mumbling to myself.

"GET yo ass over here," somebody said while I heard the dog whine.

I turned around and saw the dog getting put back on a leash. WHEW!

I wiped some imaginary sweat off my head and held on to my lip cuz I had fat ass bump on it now.

I walked back to the house limping.

"Damn did u just get yo ass beat," one of Quincy friends said to me. I stuck my middle finger up at him and sat onna couch.

"Damnnnn what happened to your lip," Quincy said walking in the living room with a bottle of water in his hand.

I rolled my eyes as I watched him and his friends laugh at me. Dumb bitches.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I had went in my room and took a nap after they was laughing at me for like 10 minutes.

I was sleeping peacefully when I woke up from a loud ass fart.

"The fuck," I said turning my body around seeing my nephew.

"Boy how is u always in my bed when I wake up," I said shaking my head.