How Could You

I don't know if this song go wit the chapter but this my shit so oh well.😂
Zaria Pov:
I was currently in the bathroom brushing my teeth. My momma and Quincy momma was downstairs in the kitchen.
"Girl hurry up and come talk to us," my momma yelled. "gIrL hUrRy uP aNd cOmE tAlK tO uS.
I sighed and went downstairs and sat on the couch by Quincy.
"So what's going on with yall," my momma said wiggling her eyebrows.
"None of y'all business," Quincy mumbled.
"What was that," Ms.Green(Quincy momma) said.
"Nothing ma," Quincy said quickly and getting up then walkin in the kitchen. My momma phone alarm came on.
"Shit we gotta go to our nail appointment," Ms.Green said getting up and going out the door.
"We gone talk about this later," My momma said as I rolled my eyes. I watched her leave out the door then I locked it.
I jumped on the couch and texted my bestfriend back.

"Who you textin," Quincy said snatching my phone.I tried to snatch it back but he held it in the air then looked at the messages.
"Nigga who said u can have a boy bestfriend," he said raising his brow at me.
"Me tf u don't tell me what to do," I said catching a attitude. Who this nigga think he is.
"Who u talkin to," he said quickly snatching me off the couch and wrapping his hand around my neck.
"N-N-N-Nobody," I said stuttering. He smirked.
"That's what I thought," he said bein cocky. I slapped his arm then snatched my phone and when in my room.
"DONT SNATCH," he yelled.
(1 Hour Later) Quincy Pov:
I was Layin onna couch texting this one shorty.

(1 Hour Later) Quincy Pov:I was Layin onna couch texting this one shorty

Shidd I need my dick sucked and Zaria ain't suck dick.
I got up and went in her room. "Aye I'll be back I gotta go the trap real quick," I said staring at her.
"Ok bye be safe,"she said looking at the tv. I kissed her on the forehead then left.
Zaria Pov:
After Quincy left I got in the shower and putted some clothes up. I texted my bestfriend to pick me up. I hear a car honk then I left the house and got in the car.
"Heey bestfriend," I said hugging him(Lorenzo).
"Wassup Lul girl," Lorenzo said back and pulled off.

"So where we finna go," I said while looking out the window

"I gotta drop some money off my baby momma house then we gone go somewhere. I nodded.
(10 minutes later)
Lorenzo pulled up in a driveway and looked at me.
"U comin wit me inside," he asked. I shrugged and just got out. I followed him up the steps. A preety lookin girl opened the door wit just a thong on and a rob. I turned my head a little and saw Quincy in the back.
"Yo wtf," I yelled pushing the girl out the way and walkin in her house going up to Quincy.