Sneaky

Zaria Pov:
So we went out to eat and she told us some dumb ass shit.
Talking bout she need to borrow $20. The fuck.

I was currently staring at Quincy while he was sleep. That pussayyy knocked him right out. Nigga was snoring and everything.

"Damn he kinda ugly" I thought to myself. I got up from the bed and started putting some clothes on.

(That is the new character playing as Quincy, Now I know y'all probably thinking like damn this nigga in every book

(That is the new character playing as Quincy, Now I know y'all probably thinking like damn this nigga in every book. But I don't give a damn cuz this man is fineeeeee. So please bare with it😘BBOD)

Today I was planing on stealing this nigga car and driving around the city. I know he was going to be mad at me probably but I didn't care.

I snuck back in the room and reached over to where his keys was. I moved further .. and further ..
"Let get a mfkinn uhh Big Mac wit two big bitches," Quincy mumbled as he stirred in his sleep.
The fuck ?
I quickly grabbed the keys and ran out the door. I got in the car and turned the engine on.

"Where u finna go," somebody said as I screamed. I turned around and saw that it was Glizzy In the back seat.
"Why is you in this car boy," I yelled trying to catch my breath.

"I don't even know how I got in here.. I got drunk... then I ended up in this niggas car," he said while rubbing his head. I guess he got a hangover.

"Well get out and go in my house.. you can lay in the guest room," I said rolling my eyes.

He jumped out and ran in the house. Extra happy ass.

As I drove off and started driving on the highway I thought about if I should invite Lele.
                       ************
Glizzy Pov:
Damn this bed was extra comfortable. I was laying in they guest bed butt ass naked.
I scratched my ass as I felt myself going back to sleep.
                      **************
Quincy Pov:
I reached over the bed and felt that Zaria left.

"Bro where that stupid ass girl go," I said sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

I checked my phone and saw that this one shorty named Veronica texted me. I ignored her since I wanted to be loyal to Zaria.

She really changing a nigga. Or not.

I got up and when into the hallway bout to go in the kitchen but stopped when I heard snoring.

I went inside the guest room and saw Glizzy wit his ass all out.

"Aw HELL NAW," I yelled covering my eyes and walking out the door while closing the door.

"Shit what u yelling for," I heard behind the door and some shuffling. Then the door opened.

"Nigga is u fully clothed," I said while still having my eyes covered.

"I don't know nigga I might or might not"

"Man chill onnat gay shit u got clothes on or not," I said getting irritated. This nigga gay bro.

He started laughing. "I'm fully clothed boy," Glizzy said as I uncovered my eyes. Then I started laughing wit him.

"Yo ass weird....wait nigga how u get in my house," I said looking at his ugly ass suspiciously.(ayeeee that was a big word *cough*)

"Zaria said I can come in when she left," he said scratching his head.

I forgot her ass left. Who the fuck she think she is not telling me when she leaving. I had to know where she at all the time because I got people looking for me. They gone end up using her to get to me. But I ain't gone let nothing happen to my baby.

I looked out the window and saw my car was gone. I KNOW SHE AINT TAKE MY SHIT. Zaria knew better to not touch my shit. Especially my baby.

I grabbed my phone and called her.
                     *************
Zaria Pov:
"Ayeeeee," I screamed as Lele twerked on me. Bitch had some moves.

Then my phone ranged. I walked out the little bar we was at and answered the phone.

"He-

"GIRL WHERE YO ASS AT FOR I CAN BEAT YO ASS," I heard Quincy yell through the phone. I kinda jumped.

I quickly hung up and went back In the bar.

Nigga wasn't about to ruin my day. I started back dancing again with Lele.

Little did Zaria dumb ass know... Quincy weird ass had a tracking device on her phone.

                     *******************
Authors Note:
I'm changing Zaria character too to her😍

                                                        *******************Authors Note:I'm changing Zaria character too to her😍

If yall don't like her then yall can give me ideas on who to put as her. If you guys want it to stay as Cuban then that's fine too.
Please give feedback, vote , and comment❗️😘
Love yall😛