Feelings😩

Zaria Pov:
"So I'm not yo nigga," he said talking low and sliding his hand in my pants.
Mannnnn fuck me right here, I thought to myself.
'I-I-I ," I started stuttering. Fuck. He was bout to stick his finger inside me.
Somebody knocked on the door.
"Is anybody in there I really have to pee," somebody said but it sounded like a lil boy.
Quincy took his hand out my pants and grabbed my arm.
He walked out with me behind.
The little boy looked shocked. We was bout to walk out the building but the girl from earlier came.
"Bye Quincy," she said while twirling her hair. He ignored her and walked around. HA BITCH , I thought to myself. When we got in the car it was quiet asf.
"Fuck u how dare u take me away from that beautiful ass nigga," I said putting my fingers in his face.
"U better stop playin wit me ," he said wit an attitude.
"I don't give a fuck about yo attitude FUCK U," I said screaming the last part.
"FUCK YOU THE FUCK," he said screaming back.
"FUCK YOU," I said
"FUCK YOU FAT HEAD ASS ," he said.
(1 hour later)
"Fuuuuckkkkkkk," I moaned as Quincy licked my clit.
He stopped whipping out his dick. My eyes widened.
Aw hell naw. I got up and ran out his room and went in my room.
Yes I was a virgin. And yes I was scared of the dick his shit was huge.
I opened the door and peeked out then went in the bathroom.
(40 minutes later)
After I took a shower and stuff I went in my room bout to gts. I felt a arm wrap around me. I knew it was Quincy. I acted like I was sleep.
"I know you aint sleep," he whispered in my ear.
"How you kno," I said turning his way.
"Cause when u sleep u be twitchin and shit I be like tf," he said looking at me.
I yawned and turned back around.
"Stank breath ass," he mumbled. I rolled my eyes and went to sleep.
(Morning)
I felt my bed moved and opened my eyes. I jumped and hit my head.
"Owwwwww," some cute little boy said rubbing his head.

"I Jeremiah but u cwan call me ManMan," he said with a squeaky voice

I rubbed my eyes.
"Hi ManMan I'm Zaria, ummm who are u," I said kindly while looking at him.
"I jwust twold chu," he said looking at me strangely.
"No I mea—
"Jeremiah there u go," Quincy said coming in my room taking him off my bed.
"My bad this my nephew , I gotta watch him until my sis get off of work," Quincy said then grabbed ManMan hand and walked out the room.
I got up and followed him. We walked in the living room and everybody sat on the couch.
Well ManMan jumped on the couch.
"Sit cho ass down nigga," Quincy said while pointing at him. He pouted.
"Don't be mean to him dude , come here ManMan," I said holding my arms out smiling.
He came to me and layed on my chest. Quincy rolled his eyes.
"My girlfriend bout to come over so imma need y'all to stay chill," Quincy said while on his phone.
"GIRLFRIEND?????," me and and ManMan yelled.
The doorbell ringed. I ran to the door before Quincy did.
I opened it and Gasped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the wait.😬
Comment and Vote.❤️