Action😉

Zaria Pov:
We was still over Lele house. Me and Quincy decided we was gone spend a night cuz we ain't feel like driving back home.
Quincy was about light up his blunt until Lele momma came in.
"NO go outside and to yo car with that ," she said pointing to him. He got up but me and Lele followed him because we was bored. We all got in the car then he lit up his blunt.
"I wanna try," I said holding my hand out. He shook his head.
"Pleaaasee," I said. He gave it to me.
"Here but don't get use to it you don't need to be smoking weed lil girl,"he said. I rolled my eyes and inhaled it. I started coughing hella hard.
"Here I don't want this shit nomore," I said coughing.

"My momma said she leaving for tonight so can u invite yo fine ass friend over," Lele said looking at Quincy

"Who," he said looking confused.
"Glizzy you dumb ass," Lele said back.
"Ooooh Ight I'm bout to hit em up its too many females around me," he said calling Glizzy and asking him to come over Lele house.
Quincy continued to smoke while I was on my phone. When I got bored I started poking him.
"Move motherfucka ," he said smackin my leg. I smacked him in his head. He started choking me.
"Keep fucking playin wit me," he said letting go. I can't lie I got a little wet, that was fine asf. I cleared my throat.
Quincy Pov:
I lowkey was feeling Zaria even though she was annoying as hell. I know she felt some type of way when I choked her.
Freaky ass lil girl. My mind went back to the thought about why the cops looking for me. It
was because I was in some gang related type shit. I shouldn't neva done what I did.
My nigga Glizzy just pulled up.
"YAAAAYYY," Lele yelled loud asf jumping out the car.
"Girl stop wit all that screaming shit," Zaria said rolling her eyes.
"Let's go back in the house," I said getting out the car and going in the house while she was behind me.
Zaria had layed on the couch.
"Scoot over," I said moving her leg and sitting down. It was other couches to sit at but I just wanted to irritate her. She mumbled.
"Watchu say," I said climbing over her and getting her face.
"Nothin get out my face," Zaria said with a attitude. This mf Betta lose the attitude. I just stared at her. She stared at me back. I leaned in bout to kiss her.
"Soooo y'all gone fuck," Glizzy asked which made us jump.
"Damn nigga u scared me tf," I said sitting down correctly while Lele was laughing. I looked at Zaria and she looked embarrassed.
Zaria Pov:
Glizzy ruined the moment wit his fat head ass. I was kinda embarrassed. I'm just gone try to make everything go back normal.
I turned on the tv and went through Netflix.
"What y'all wanna watch," I said lookin where lele was at and saw her and Glizzy kissing sloppy and shit. Aw hell nawww.
"Ewwwww," I said getting up and going in the kitchen . I got me some water and started drinking it.
Quincy came in and got right in front of me. He picked me up and sat me on the counter. He standed between my legs. I was frozen and shit.
"Let's resume what we was doin," he said kissing me.
All of a sudden we was making out in the kitchen. Damn he was good kisser.
Somebody cleared they throat. Quincy jumped back and left out. It was Lele smirking.
"Well Well Well look what we have here,"she said still smirking.
Author Note:
Give feedback and thanks for reading.❣️