The girl

18.10.05
A young girl is found outside of the institute for disobedient orphans on her shoulder the name Emily is carved in.

After a physical examination the girl or shall I say Emily, she was deemed well enough to stay at the orphanage she only now had minor wounds ; though Emily would forever stay carved in her arm as a scar,as a reminder.

After just a few days at the institute for disobedient orphans Emily is confirmed to have only recently turned 2 so the 18th of October was deemed her birthday as it was the day she was found.
It also became very clear very quickly that Emily was not disobedient at all and had not been in the foster care or orphanage systems before meaning her parents had dropped her off. Even so she stayed at the institute until age 5; the children were certainly not nice to her but she remained kind for a while but then she soon learned to just hide from the other children until her 5th birthday,the day she got out of her FIRST hell hole.

This was just a quick introduction to the story in a narrators pov, hope you liked it.

This story was inspired by my friend flyingthroughthewind  you should check out her adopted by Hamilton story it's AMAZING!!!!

Ok that's all
~goodbye and goodnightttttt~