Girls night!

Emily's POV:
Once Eliza's mum picked her up from the theatre Lin and I headed backward to the apartment where he said Vanessa had a surprise for me which put me slightly on edge but I knew it wouldn't be anything particularly bad Lin and Vanessa weren't like that were they?

When we arrived at the apartment Lin made me sit on the sofa,hold out my hands and close my eyes. I did as he instructed and I heard Vanessa walk into the room with Sebastian rambling about Chuggington behind her. I felt a piece of paper being placed into my hands.....

(Haha you thought it was adoption papers or something nope!)

I opened my hands and a ticket lay there, I gave Vanessa a confused look. "Tonight were gonna have a girls night and go to the cinema to watch that new movie the greatest showman!" She squealed. I jumped up and hugged her, I'd wanted to see the greatest showman ever since I'd watched the trailer with Vanessa. I was also excited to hang out with Vanessa and bond as we hadn't bonded really.

I quickly put on my grey skater dress with a black belt.And did a simple makeup look as I only had an hour to get ready and I ran out to meet Vanessa who was also ready now.

We went to Olive Garden and ate dinner spending time with Vanessa was very fun, she almost always had a case to work on so this was a rare but treasured night for me and I think it was for her too as far as I could tell

After dinner we headed to the cinema and watched the greatest showman. Vanessa bought us Fanta and popcorn...the same refreshments Sophia had bought for us to share at the theatre. No. I had to forget Sophia now, she'd moved on she didn't even remember me; she must be having so much fun wherever she is I'm sure she has new friends now she doesn't need to remember me now but I still needed her.

The greatest showman was amazing! I loved the first song it was truly magnificent and even better since I saw it with Vanessa and got to hang with her for the evening.

Vanessa and I talked about life and shit on the drive back. "So got any crushes emily" she asks "what..nooooooo" I say and she starts laughing "good Lin would kill your if you got a boyfriend, he'd probably kill your boyfriend too" she told me and we both burst into laughter. There was a silence. "So Vanessa have you got a crush on anyone?" I ask her giggling. "Oh well there's this man Lin he has a musical and he's so hot I wanna kiss him all night and hav-" she started and I interrupted her "omg don't say it please Vanessa tmi" I say exaggerating my disgust and once again we burst into laughter until tears stream from our eyes.

When we get back to the apartment Lin is sat on the sofa I ran up to him and whispered to him "hey you know Vanessa has a crush on you she told me so on the way home" we both start laughing and Lin says "oh is that true, I can't believe you'd tell me who Vanessa's crush is im sure that's against the law... your sentence is tickle torture!!!" He announces then Vanessa and Lin proceed to chase me around the apartment trying to tickle me and they eventually caught me and tickled me until I shouted at them to stop because I was going to piss.

After that we all headed to bed and I smiled looking back on the day. It was nice but I'd give anything to see Sophia again just one last time, a proper goodbye but I knew that wasn't possible she good be in Britain,Japan,Australia or even the fucking North Pole. She was gone and there was nothing I could do about it so I fell asleep, at least she said she was safe, she'd tell me if she wasn't safe right?
----------------------------------------------
I heard a loud bang in the kitchen and immediately jumped up, I looked at my expecting Lin to shout "FUCK" or something but no swears came. I cautiously walked from my room into the kitchen and there I saw a man dressed all in black stuffing the coffee machine into a duffel back. I quickly snook off before he noticed me and I swiftly made my way to Lin and Vanessa's room. I first listened in just to make sure they weren't having another kid.

When no noise came from their room ,other then Lins quiet snores, I quietly opened to door and pounced on Lin while putting my hand over his mouth. "Lin they're taking the coffee machine" I whispered and he looked at me like I was insane, I took my hand off his mouth "who's taking the coffee machine?" He whispered back groggily "I don't know a man dressed all in black with a duffel bag" after I said that Lin jumped up and grabbed a bat from under his bed, he signalled for me and Vanessa to stay together but I shook my head and quietly ran into Sebs room and carefully grabbed him making sure not to wake him.

When I got back Lin kissed my forehead and whispered "a true Peggy well done Emily" and with that he left the room and me, Vanessa and the now awake and very confused Seb all cuddled on the bed.We heard Lin from the kitchen "heyyyyy I need that coffee machine" he sounded like a 2 yr old and we held back our giggles but the aura grew dark when we heard a large thwack sound from the kitchen and Lin groaning in presumably pain.

Vanessa got up "Emily if me and Lin die look after Seb" she told me before grabbing another bat with fake diamonds  encrusted on it from under the bed and she left the room. We heard a gunshot and the slam of a door. I waited a minute to ensure the robber was gone before taking Sebs hand and walking into the kitchen.

Lin and venassa were lying in pools of blood with there bats in hand....