Theif

Emily's POV:
I quickly got dressed in a hamilton sweatshirt and a black skater skirt. I was going on a business trip or something with Lin. We were heading up to Jersey city because Lin had to pick up a couple new costumes for Hamilton as some had ripped for example the Maria Reynolds dress had a big rip at the bottom which was getting to be quite noticeable.

The drive was fun Lin and I sang musical songs the whole way down and he tried to dance at the wheel which totally failed and we almost crashed. Luckily he saved it at the last second so we wouldn't die. Sometimes he could he so stupid but it was funny.

When we arrived it was quite hot so Lin tied his hair up and we headed to the tailors shop to pick up the costumes. "Excuse me does a Hercules Mulligan work here?" I asked holding back mr laughs the women was first confused then realised "that's from that Hamilton right? My daughter loves it" she laughed then read the list for pick up "here you are mr Miranda. Wait your the writer of Hamilton aren't you? Please could you sign this for my daughter?" She asked and Lin sighed the little post stick note for her. We picked up the costumes and left happily.

We decided to look around since we had all day, it was Monday meaning it was a show less day. We went to a little park and walked around. We noticed an ice cream truck and I practically begged Lin to buy me one, he eventually obliged and we both got a vanilla ice cream with extra sprinkles.

We started to get thirsty so we headed to a little local supermarket. We decided to get juice boxes because we're like 2 year olds. I also snook some chocolate into the basket and we lined up to pay.

I was talking to Lin when I noticed a skinny child taking Lins wallet she looked strangely familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it."Lin someone's taking your wallet" I shouted and we dropped our basket. The girl started running so we chased after her. We were really close to her when she ducked into an ally way.She sat on the floor and I leaned over her "who are you?" I asked but she passed out before answering.

Lin and I stood there shocked for a moment then he picked her up bridal style and put her in the car. I took the wallet off her and we began driving to the hospital quickly.

When we arrived they ran a few tests on her for around an hour and concluded she hadn't eaten for around a week which explained why she would resort to trying to steal Lins wallet. It was also clear it was only her first or second time stealing as she was terrible at it like the made it really obvious.

When she woke up Lin told me to stay sat down and he would talk to her. She seemed so eerily familiar but I'd never met anyone so skinny and pale though she hadn't ate in around a week according to the doctors.

I watched Lin talked to the girl as soon as she woke up she started to take off all the machines and tubes attached to her when Lin walked over to her giving her a stern look "who are you and why did you try to steal my wallet" She moved to the corner of my bed obviously frightened "I'm Sophia and I needed the money for food im sorry" She muttered under her breath and his eyes widened I was utterly shocked it was wSophia I knew I recognised her I wonder what happened to her, poor thing. "wait Sophia? As in the Sophia I met around a month ago that ran away?" He asked and she just nodded sadly  "I'm so sorry I didn't recognise you, it's just that you so skinny and pale now, why are you full of bruises?" She sighed sadly "my first foster family caused the bruises and my second foster family won't feed me do I had to steal something today it's been a week since I've had food" She whispered bursting into tears and he hugged her. "Your coming back to New York with us." He told her and She smiled.

After the doctors checked her over she was discharged and we all headed home. We came got costumes, we went home with costumes and an old friend who I was glad to see safe again.