Home jumper

Emily's POV:
I've been jumping from home to home for as long as I can remember. My first home I barely remember it was an institute for disobedient orphans. But when I was 5 I was put in the most wonderful home owned by an infertile couple who had a lot of money it was amazing but when I turned 7 they sat me down...

They told me they'd managed to get pregnant! I was obviously very excited at first I'd have a brother or sister then I saw my bags.They were packed my 'parents' told me to get my coat and anything I wanted to keep from my room. I was confused at first but the next thing I new I was pushed into a mysterious car with a mysterious women. "Hi Emily I'm your social worker Catherine and we've found you a lovely new home" as I drove away from the big house a tear fell down my face but it was only the first of many tears to come.

Most of my other 'homes' weren't anything special just foster homes where I'd stay pretty secluded and to myself so the other kids wouldn't bully me as much. They mainly bullied me due to the scar someone had inflicted upon my right shoulder when I was merely a baby.

On my 14th birthday everything changed they'd found me a foster family I'd have a real big brother and a real big sister not to mention a mum and dad. So of course I quickly scrambled to pack my things my few items of clothing and the phone the state had so kindly provided me with.

As the drive up to New York ,where my new family lived, I started to imagine what life would be like now it would be perfect, luck was most certainly on my side....or so I thought.

As soon as my social worker Catherine left I realised that luck wasn't real especially good luck.

It's been a few months since I've been with this 'family' of 'humans' though they're more like animals. They make me clean every day and cook their meals which I wouldn't mind if they didn't hit me or shout at me.

School days were my favourite since my older siblings jack and Bella go to a different school I'm free during school hours, I pretend we have an extra hour in school which I spend in cafes or libraries charging my phone and going on the internet as I wasn't allowed to in their house,which is more like a dungeon.Sudden a tweet caught my eye a ham for ham was happening at the Richard Rodgers theatre tomorrow during the extra hour I sit In cafes I made a mental note to go then decided to head home as I didn't want to be late the consequences would suck so I ran as fast as I could but it wasn't fast enough...

"Where've you been you worthless idiot your 10 minutes late!" Mr Jones screamed at me. I couldn't properly reply my words kept stumbling so he punched me in the face and pushed me down. He proceeded to kick me for 7 minutes and 48 seconds ,and yes I did count, then he lifted me up and pushed me into the dingy kitchen "cook." Was all he said as he walked away leaving my in agonising pain being forced to cook but I was used to it, it was just my life now.