Ch10: My Little Pet

Lorcan POV

I lean in and kiss her slowly.

She said she wanted to be mine.

Mine.

All mine.

"Say it again, please." I asked her.

"What?" She said smiling.

"Eva? Tell me you want to be mine." I whine like a child.

"Lorcan, I want to be yours." She said and a large smile came to my face.

With her already in my arms, I spin on my heels and head towards my bed. I lay her down slowly and kindly as I smile down at her. She smiles at me also but I then see a glint in her eyes.

"What are you thinking of?" I asked smiling at her.

"Nothing." Her face turns beet red.

"Yeah, sure. You know all I have to do is read your pretty mind." I say to her as I walk around the bed in a stalking style.

Us vampires like to play with our meals or delicate flowers in my case.

"Yep, but you said you wouldn't." She said with an innocent smile. I use my super speed and pop up right on top of her.

"Your adrenaline only makes your blood sweeter my little Eva." I said to her as I heard her heart sky rocket in her heaving chest. I smile at her as her cute smile turned to a serious look.

"Awe, little one. Don't look so serious." I say to her as I lean into her. My body hovering over hers and her breath fans my face.

"You know too can play at that game." She said to me and I smile a sly smile. Then she drags her hands up my sides and I go ridged. I freeze and I heard her giggle. I growl once she reaches my chest and my heart starts to race.

"Why so stiff?" She asked with a wicked smile and I smile as I shake my head at her.

"Really?" I ask as I sit back so I am standing on my knees and I look down at a worried Eva.

"What me to relax a bit?" I asked as I reach for my tie and take it off. I toss it behind me then I go to my jacket. I then slowly move to my dress shirt and began to unbutton it. I watch her face turn to an emotion I wasn't expecting now.

"Oh, you should think before you act." She spoke as she reached down to the hem of her shirt, which is actually my shirt,  and started to bring it up.  As soon as I saw her stomach I ripped my dress shirt off and I grab her wrists. 

I raise her hands above her head and slowly pull the shirt back down to cover her once exposed stomach.

"No, no, little one. You just want me to mark you and only mark yo, right? Or do you just want me to show you what real love is like?" I asked with a smirk as I see her eyes grow wide. Then I see her eyes.

My charm is already working on her. She already wants me. All of me.

As much as I want to please her, this isn't her.  This is the illusion she is experiencing.

I see her eyes roaming my body and she licks her lips and that was just the wrong thing to do at the exact moment.

I lean in as one of my hands pin both her wrists back I kiss her cheek.

I am only marking her.

I lightly pepper kisses towards her ear.

I am only marking her, remember.

I pepper kisses down her jaw.

I feel my beast getting anxious about feeling her sweet, warm blood on my tongue.

I slowly move down her jaw to her throat and I heard her let out a gasp. I chuckle and I hear her moan at my action.

I smile against her neck as I kiss light kisses across her neck.

I move across and up the other side of her face. I hear her whine and I know she wants me to bite her and mark her as mine but I want to play for a little bit.

I kiss up her face and move to her ear.

"Behave." I growl with suductive intentions.

She nods quickly and a growl rummble through my chest.

I smile as I nip at her jaw and then kiss the part that I nipped. I slowly kiss down to her neck and kiss soft and slow kisses. I move down her throat and get about half way and she lifts her chin so I can continue my assault on her delicious skin.

I continue to move down to her collar and kiss.

I haven't found her sweet spot yet.

I kiss the spot where her neck and shoulder connect.

Nothing.

I slowly move up.

I then found a spot in the center of her neck and she began to squirm.

Almost got it.

I kiss up right in the spot where her jaw and neck connected and I felt her tense up.

I smile and kiss harder in the spot and she tried to pull her hands from my grasp and I chuckle at her.  I kiss the spot slowly the I latch my mouth on the spot and suck so that a hicky is formed. She moans and I felt her squirm.

I laugh and continue to assault her neck. Then I nip at the spot with my lips then my teeth and she shivered at my touch.

I kiss the spot and then I pull back enough to whisper against her skin.

"Okay, prepare. This is going to be uncomfortable for a moment." I told her and she nods while closing her eyes.

I lean in and start to kiss her neck again and then I drag my mouth over her neck. I kiss the sweet spot and pause. I take a deep breath.

Careful.

Just mark her.

Don't feed.

I look at her face and she still has her eyes close and I breath in and lean forward and kiss her lips then I lean away.  I watch her face and I look at her neck.

"Here we go." I said as my fangs elongated and I drag them across her sweet spot.

Control.

Control.

I bite down and she screams a high pitched scream and then I taste her blood on my tongue.

Control.

You have control.

I swirl my tongue over the injury and slowly pull my fangs from her skin. She whines and I lick her skin and she then starts to sigh.

My fangs are completely out and lick and kiss the spot I just marked and she starts to go limp. I smile and kiss her eyelids.

"Good night, beautiful." I said to her as I lay by her side and she rolls so her back is towards my side and she tucks her hands under her head. I pull the covers over her sides and lay on my side as I lay on my proped up elbow and I rest the side of my face in my fist. I watch as her soft snores take over my large room and I smile at her.

I see the light come through my window and I squint at the light and before it could reach her beautiful face I super speed to the window and glance outside as the darkness is slowly disappearing and light is taking over.

As the sun begins to rise over the trees I close the curtains so my room is consumed into darkness once again.  I turn towards the still sleeping angel and watch her.

She starts to stir and I smile as I notice she is becoming clingy now. I appear behind her and slide back into the spot I was before and she calms and I wrap my arms around her as I lay beside her. 

She goes back to sleep and I lay next to her and listen to her cute snores.

"Oh, sugar. I will never drop this." I spoke as I lean down and kiss her jaw and she sighs.

Now the real trouble starts.