⚠️Kill Me Now⚠️

//This is mostly texting//
⚠️Suicide Warning⚠️

SmallHamMan started a chat with PurpleHatGuy

(5:01)SmallHamMan: I hate Tuesdays

(5:01)SmallHamMan: I don't get the
the hype about Mondays. Tuesdays are worse

(5:02)SmallHamMan: at least for me they are...

(5:02)SmallHamMan: I want to dieeee

(5:04)SmallHamMan: Please kill me

(5:05)SmallHamMan: after today I just want to die.

(6:32)SmallHamMan: Sorry for everything I sent earlier.

(6:34)SmallHamMan: I was just being overdramatic

(8:09)SmallHamMan: and here I thought my day couldn't get any worse

(8:09)SmallHamMan: BOY WAS I WRONG

(8:11)SmallHamMan: I just want to drink gasoline right about now...

(8:12)SmallHamMan: and cry

(8:12)SmallHamMan: Maybe both...

          Alexander sighed and set his phone down in defeat, knowing his boyfriend wouldn't text back.

           At that current moment in time, Alexander felt like his heart was being ripped out and crushed beneath an invisible force. His chest felt heavy like a mountain lay resting on it and his breathing was sporadic.

            He needed someone to talk to. He preferred that someone to be his boyfriend, but seeing as he wasn't responding, anyone would suffice.

      Alex picked up his phone again and stared at the blank screen hopefully. After a minute of hopeful staring, he threw his phone down.

      Alex looked across the room at his dresser. To most people, this might seem strange, but he was staring for a reason. Inside the top drawer, hidden under all of his pajamas lay Alex's good old trusty razor. His boyfriend didn't know that he had it, but that was how Alex wanted it to be.

         After three minutes of staring at the dresser, Alex stood up and opened the top drawer. He dug around through the articles of clothing until he found it. There, lying amidst a collection of oversized t-shirts lay Alex's green razor.

      The silver of the blade reflected the light from his bedroom lights making a small glowing patch in the clothes.

     Tenderly, Alex picked up the razor and walked back to his bed. He pulled down his long sleeves and pressed the razor into his wrist.

       He was about to drag it vertically down his skin when get suddenly let go of it. He pulled out his phone and sent a quick, last text to his boyfriend.

(8:26)SmallHamMan: I'm sorry

(8:26)SmallHamMan: I love you

      Apparently satisfied with his last messages he turned off his phone and picked the razor back up. He repositioned it and pressed it as hard as he could into his skin.

         With a sad smile, Alexander dragged the razor all the way down to his elbow pit. He set the razor down and watched as the blood started seeping out of his arm.

//468 Words
oh god, I wanna do what Alex did right about now. Today was a very shitty day and I just want to die.