Why does everyone think we're dating? (Meggy)

Maria clung onto Peggy's arm as the two girls walked through the school cafeteria to the lunch lines, talking and laughing with big grins on their faces. They settled into the pizza line and continued talking and laughing until a kid named Alexander Hamilton walked up to them. He tapped Maria on the shoulder, causing her to jump in surprise and turn around to face him. He faced the two girls and laughed a little at Maria's reaction before he decided to say what he'd gone over to them to say.

"Are you two dating?" He questioned bluntly, not even dancing around the question. Maria and Peggy looked at each other before they began laughing.

"No-" Peggy started to say in between her laughter, Maria cutting her off before she could say more.

"We're obviously married-" Maria explained, sending both girls into another fit of laughter and giggles. Alexander stared at them strangely before walking back to the table he had walked over to them from. After that Maria and Peggy got their lunch and went to their lunch table. The rest of lunch went along averagely until the lunch period was over.

They walked out of the lunchroom, Maria still clinging on to Peggy's arm as they walked. They dipped into the girl's bathroom as they passed it and locked themselves in a stall. Peggy stared down into Maria's eyes helplessly before Maria leaned up and connected their lips together.

As the kiss deepened into a french kiss, Maria's hands began to wander around Peggy's body, settling into the crook of her lower back, allowing her to pull the taller girl even closer. Peggy meanwhile had her hands tangled in Maria's curly locks, playing and pulling at the hair, eliciting sweet whimpers and soft moans from her.

After four more minutes of their heated make-out session, the two girls broke apart from the kiss, gasping for air with bright red faces. The two smiled warmly at one another and hugged, still craving physical affection even after their steamy kissing.

Peggy was the first to pull away from the hug. She stared down at Maria and voiced a question that had been plaguing her ever since lunch. "Why does everyone think that we're dating?" Maria stared at her in disbelief before she lightly pushed Peggy towards the wall as she unlocked the bathroom stall.

"Are you kidding me with this shit?" Maria fumed, glaring at Peggy who still had yet to exit the stall. Peggy rolled her eyes and walked over to Maria until she was only a few centimeters away. She softly grabbed her chin and angled Matia's face towards her own. Pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead she chuckled with a small smile.

"Don't worry love," She hummed softly, "I was only joking. Now, how about we skip the rest of school and go to the movies?"

//481 Words
So I tried to write fluff
I think this counts?