JemmyJames

James Reynolds had a mega crush on James Madison and was not afraid to show it. Sadly though, Madison did not return his feelings. Lucky for Reynolds, he and John shared a dorm.

One night, Madison was studying on the couch when Reynolds sat down next to him out of nowhere. Madison look at Reynolds with confusion as he took away the smol child's computer, interrupting his studying.

"Is there something I can help you with?" Madison snappily asked, not wanting to stop studying.

Reynolds grinned in response. "Jemmy, truth or dare~" The taller James cooed out, putting his brilliant plan into action.

Madison glared at him, just wanting to get back to his studying. "Truth." He exasperatedly stated.

"Jemmy, do you want to kiss me?" Reynolds asked normally.

"Dare." Was all Madison said. There was no way he was answering that question. Wait, why was Reynolds still grinning...?

"I dare you to kiss me Jemmy~" Reynolds whispered seductively, leaning in closer to his shorter roommate.

"Never have I ever-" Madison began to say, trying to backtrack out of his roommate's trap.

"ThAt'S nOt ThE gAmE-" Reynolds protested until Madison hit him over the head with a book that was lying around. Madison ignored Reynolds' cries of pain as he cradled where the book had struck his head. Instead, Madison simply grabbed his computer and went to his room where he could study in peace.

//235 Words

Wow this is short

I fuckin' love this ship and will fight you about it.

I don't actually know if there's an official ship name for it, but me and my friend call it JemmyJames and she's the only other person I know who ships it rip.