Chapter 1

* Disclaimer: This books has errors in it and I haven't had any chances to fix them. One you will notice Cade and Xavier. They are the same person i just forgot to change the name through out so you can choose which you one you like best lol until I'm able to change it. if anymore errors you find please tag it in the comments, thank you :) -A

—————-///

"Dove. Wake up." I felt light hands shove me slightly. I groaned. I was so comfortable. I shoved my head deeper into the pillow. Ignoring the voice that called my name.

"Carla Amelia Micheals." The voice was now in my head, screaming. I shot up.

"Im up. Im up!" I yell,rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I grab the blanket from my side and rip myself out of bed. We will be together again my love.
I looked around my room for any sign of nancy. Of course she had vanished. I kicked an empty box across the room as I made my way to my closet. I grabbed a gray long sleeve and some light ripped jeans. I took a shower and pulled my hair into a bun.
I looked at myself in the mirror. My dark brown eyes looked a little dull. Freckles were scattered across my face. Peices of wet light brown hair clung to the sides of my face. My lips were plump and a light shade of pink but cracked from the cold weather, I licked them.
Everytime I look at myself. Always wondering what my parents would have looked like. Do I looked more like my Dad or Mom. I walked downstairs. Nancy sipping on a drink. I gagged,blood.

"You cant say you dont like it,until you try it" She wiggled her hips but wasn't facing towards me.
Nancys was old but looked like she was in her early 30s. Her long blonde hair cascaded down her back in loose curls. She had deep dark brown eyes.  Her skin was flawless.

"So have you thought about it?" I asked her. I smiled cheekily at her as she turned around.

"Dove, you know how I feel about it. I think I've done good so far." Her british accent smoothed out and she straightens herself.

"You thought allen poe was a warrior in the Roman empire." I said. She scoffed and hit me lightly with her newspaper.

"Come on Nance, its my last year. Ill come straight home after. You can even take me. I just want to experience what everyone my age has." I whined.

"Ya but dove you're not a normal teen girl. You're special" she laid her hand on mine. I sighed. She tells me that all the time. I remember when she told me that the first time.

"Please. Ill be okay. " I said, with a pleading look.

"Fine. Fine." She gave up in defeat. I squealed and hopped up from my seat. I ran over to her and kissed her cheek. She smiled warmly at me. Her letting me go to school was huge. Bigger than Huge. Its ENORMOUS
Id would be starting That monday. It was a small school from what I saw but it was perfect to me. I woke up that monday. I was to excited to even sleep, Suprisingly I was wide awake and excited.
I got dressed, in skinny blue jeans and a red t-shirt. I slightly curled my hair. I put on some mascara and lip balm. I was big into makeup. I loved watching people do it and honestly thought it as sort of an art but I dont know how to do it.
I slid on my black shoes and grabbed my gray hoodie. I quickly ran down the staircase. Only mostly clashing into Nancy.

"Woah, slow down there speedy. School doesnt start for another hour." Nancy chuckled lightly.

"Sorry. Im just excited." I smiled. "Woah, a public school. People. Im so happy"

Nancy chuckles and rubs my cheek. "Dont complain when you dont like it anymore"