23

I finished curling my hair and pinning it back. I wore a yellow with roses romper and white sandals. Quinn wanted a spring themed shower, so thats what shes gonna get.

"You look beautiful" Cade said walking in.

I rolled my eyes." Ever heard of knocking?"

"Carla, you cant stay mad at me forever. We are just going to have to get through this. Together" He steps behind me. He wore a blue button up and khaki pants. He smelled good and he looked great.

He pulled a necklace from his shirt pocket and put it around my necklace.

Cade

I smiled a bit at it.

"Not everyone down there is going to know My- your kind exsist. So they will know you are mine with this" He kissed the top of my head. " Hate me all you want. I love you"

"What?" I said shocked. I turned to him. He smirked.

"I love you, dove" He placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me. It was sweet and passionate.

"I love you too" I smiled.

"Come on. Lets get this over with" He said, grabbing my hand.

"Wheres Quinn anyway?" I asked.

"Bathroom I think. She goes alot" He joked. I slapped his chest and went to look for her.

She was in the one near the back door. No one was around. I walked slowly to the door.

"Yes, Its going fine. No. I need more time. I havent gotten close to her yet." She whispered. I peeked through the door.

I was shocked when she wasnt even pregnant shes been wearing a pad that mad her look pregnant. It sat on the counter and she looked at the red marks from the straps.

"Yes I know. I get it. Destroy her. Destroy Xavier. Blah. Blah. We all win. I got to go. Bye" she hung up.

I sprinted down the hall almost clashing into bree.

"Woah. Calm down speedy." She laughed.

"Bree. Quinn.destroy. me.Cade." I said between breathes.

"Quinn is fake pregnant and wants to destroy you and Cade?" She asked.

I nodded confused of how she got that.

"How?" I asked.

"When you have a brother Like ryan you learned short speech" She said. "Come on lets go crash a baby shower"

We walked to the back yard. Several tables. One for the pack. The vampires and the humans.

Liz ran up to me. " it looks amazing" She smiled.

"Liz listen. I need you and Ren to keep watch for the Quinn. Shes planning something. " I told her. She nodded running to Ren and Whispering to him. He nodded at me as they casually walked around the house.

"Hey" Cade walked up to me. "Thought you ran."

"Quinn. Shes-" I was stopped mid sentence.

"Im what?" Quinn asked, raising her eyebrow.

"I was saying how beautiful you look." I smiled at her. She flipped her hair back.

"I know right. This party is great. Thank you. My date should be here any moment. I think you might know him -"

"Carla" The voice made me freeze.

Victor.