17

"Are we even close?" Cade whined behind me.

"I told you its a long walk" I said. "Knees up"

I pushed past elephant bushes and there showed the lake connected to it a beautiful waterfall. It took my breathe away.

"Wow" Cade said. He put his arm around my shoulders. " Its beautiful, Dove"

"Nan-"

"Shes said you like being called it. They are your favorite birds. We talked some last night when you were asleep. Hope its okay" He smiled down at me.

I nodded." Just dont tell anyone" I knudged his side a bit.

"Wanna know my childhood Nickname?" He asked, He sat on the edge of the rock and patted the spot next to him.

"Id love too" I sat next to him.

"Rabbit." He said.

"Rabbit? Are you serious" I stiffled a giggle.

He chuckled. " my mom called me it."

"Oh. Well I like it...Rabbit" I teased.

He got up." Take off your clothes" He ordered.

"Excuse me?" I said, My face felt flushed. He couldnt be serious.

"You want to go swimming in a hoodie?" He asked. " seems a bit uncomfortable"

"Whatever. You're crazy if You think im jumping from here." I said looking down.

"Up.Up." He wiggled his finger in that motion. I sighed standing up. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it off.

"Cade!" I tried to grab for my shirt.

"Its nothing I havent seen before. Now take off your pants before I do it for you" He winked and turned away. I sighed and knew there was no way I was fighting this battle.I was nervous but I felt comfortable. Normally Id probably be sweating and running away but I felt totally calm.

" come look" He said. I stood next to him on the edge. I shouldn't have trusted him. He pushed me. I screamed his name until I hit the cool water.

I swam to the surface only to be drenched in more water.

Cade popped to the surface. He laughed.

"I hate you" I huffed.

He made a pouty face. " Awe poor baby" He moved the hair from my face.

He stared into my eyes. I held onto him for balance. "You're so beautiful Carla Micheals"

"Cade-" He stopped me mid sentence. Crashing his lips into mine. I melted into him. Weirdly I wasnt mad at all anymore. I was happy. He was happy too.

He pulled away. " Dont leave me" He whispered as he laid his forehead on mine. Pieces of black hair stuck perfectly to his face.

"I wont" I bite my lip and breathed a laugh. " funny to think just last week I wanted to rip your head off"

"Now we're making out under a waterfull. Lifes crazy." He smiled.

Cades smile dropped. His attitude became angry. " we need to go" He said swimimg to the rock steps.

"Why?" I asked following him.

"I have to go. I need to take you home first"