Chapter 7

"We need to leave." Nancy said pacing around my room.

"We cant. That would look to suspicious" I argued. She sighed and sat down.

"I rather disappear than die, Carla. I know that you like it here. But you can put your friends in serious trouble" Nancy patted my leg.

"They wouldnt report me. He cant find me." I said.
The doorbell rang. We both looked at eachother. Curious of who came up all the way here. We ran down the stairs. Nancy looked through the peephole.

"Wow" she said in an awed whispered. "Hes really cute" I pushed her away looking through the peephole. It was Cade. I groaned.

"You know him?" She asked. I nodded. I turned and opened the door.

"Stalking me now?" I asked. I leaned against my door.he chuckled.

"You got away. So I decided to come to your home." He said, he pushed past me going into my house. "Cozy"

"What are doing here?" I asked. He was getting on my last nerve.

"I could be asking you guys the same thing" He sat on the couch. " Ive come to get answers"

"Carla." Nancy grabbed my arm. She was scared and nervous. I could feel it.

"Dont worry. Im no harm. Just curious of why on the full moon I heard the loudest screams and smelled a very powerful sweet scent. Led me here." Xavier said.

"What are talking about?" Nancy said.

"Im more than aware that you know who I am. Cade, Alpha of Crimson Pack." He said. I stared in the horror. An alpha. A real alpha. There wasnt much of those left. Since the treaty was made.

"An alpha?" Nancy asked. She pulled me back a bit.

"Yea and I can smell a blood sucker from a hundred miles away" He said.

"Hey watch what you say" I shot at him.

"You see. I was confused. Why your scent was so much different than your Aunt over here. Why was yours so indulging." cade stood next to me. " show me the mark"

"What mark." I said. I wanted him to leave.

"Cade. You dont know what your getting yourself into. You need to leave." Nancy said calmly.

"Me? Take orders from you? Werewolves dont take orders from vampires since the treaty. " Cade sakd harshly. " Now show me the mark. So I can prove my theory." I looked at nancy. She simply nodded in defeat. I moved my hair from my neck, pulling down my collar. On my shoulder was barely faded vampire bite. Cade's fingers traced the bite wound.

"You're a hybrid."