14

I wanted to talk to Liz. Everytime I got near, they walked away. I was now with a Human girl in First period, since liz moved seats. Cade didnt even wanna look at much less talk to me. I felt completely alone.
  I know I should own up and say sorry for being so hurtful but he bit me because he was jealous. Shouldnt he say sorry. I walked into lunch when I saw a girl all over Cade and if that was his way of being mean back, boy did it work. I glared at him.
  He looked up from the girl and to me. I satisfied smirk across his face. I rolled my eyes, grabbing my lunch and went to the bathroom.

"Carla? Are you crying?" It was Lizs voice.

I sniffed. " no" I said. The door slowly creeped open. Her sweet smile greeted my puffy red face.

" I saw what happened. Now matter what happened. No matter what treaty. You are my best friend and I care to much about you to see you hurt" she walked away and grabbed a small bag. "I came with a trusty friend to always hype a girl up"

"Makeup?" I asked. She nodded.

"Youre going to go out there. Sit with me. Of course its gonna look like we are doing homework but youre gonna show that small brained wolf that him touching other girls doesnt hurt you" She grabbed my hand. " come on".

She finished the makeup and and took out my bun. Loose curls fell to my back.

"You should let your hair down more." She played with it. I smiled. I did feel better, even a little prettier.

"Come on. Pretty girls dont eat lunch in the bathroom" she held my chin up and smiled. "Show him what ya momma gave ya" she hit my hips with hers. I looked myself in the mirror. The makeup and hair went with my light blue skinny jeans and white hoodie.I walked out with her. A smile on my lips. We got looks everywhere.

"Carla?" Ren asked. I smiled at him.

"In the flesh" I laughed. He smiled.

"Sorry Im not use to all this makeup. I mean you look great but you look great without it too" He cleared his throat, scratching the back of his neck.

"Thank you, Ren." I patted his cheek lightly.

"Come on" liz pulled me along into the Cafeteria.

Guys whistled and hollered. I was finally noticed and I liked it. I sat down in the seat at a table that was across from Cade. Perfect veiw to show he wasnt bothering me. We locked eyes. I raised my eyebrows with a smile.

How do you like me now?

I'll kill everyone in this room for looking at you.

My eyes grew wide when I heard him talk back. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"Cade" Liz said. I flipped my hair from my face and looked up at him.

His arm was wrapped around that girl. I sighed annoyed.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Homework. What are you doing? Wait" I chuckled. " who are you doing?"

"Cadey. What are we doing? Isnt this the weird girl you dont like?" The girl whined.

"Hush it" He demanded. He looked back at me. " ill see you after school" He started to walk away.

" You won't. Rens taking me home" I called out. He stopped dead in his tracks.

over my dead body