Chapter 3

I was the first in my class. I sat in the middle desk. Scribbling on some blank papers.
    "Fair warning Miss Micheals. This class can get a bit...chaotic. So Id best advise to keep your head down and keep quiet." Mr.Jones flicked his newspaper, like he was use to being in a mad house.
   The bell rang and Liz came in with a few other people. Two boys and three girls. They formed quite a bond.
  "Oh hey carla. I want you to meet, my friends and my boyfriend." She smiled.
   The first girl was a short haired brunette. Her named Asia.They were all pale, like Nancy. When they were together, I could sense them better. Also I couldn't hear their heart beat.The next girl was a shoulder lengthed red haired girl named abby.Liz boyfriend was a blonde haired boy with black eyes. His name was seth. The other boy were bothe brunette. One was Jake and Ren.
     The door busted. Loud laughing and talking came through.
      "Oh great." Liz sighed. I arched an eyebrow at her reaction.
      It was that girl lydia walk in with a good looking guy with blonde hair and green eyes tied to her waist. Another boy with with longish red hair, blue eyes. Another girl walked in. She had black and purple hair. A nose peiricing and seemed more edgy.
   Two more boys walked in laughing. The one closest to me had chesnut brown hair. Then the boy next to him had to be the best looking. I mean everyone in the classroom was gorgeous and it still suprised me.
The guy had thick black hair which was kinda shaggy with shaved sides, his eyes were dark, almost a really dark black. His lips were plump and had a gorgeous smile. His jaw-line was razor sharp. We connected eyes and I felt my heart beat speed up. I broke the eye contact quickly.

"Hello there." The boy with chestnut brown hair smiled down at me. " The names ryan and yours?"
    I blushed a bit. "Carla. Carla Micheals."
      " Well its nice to meet you, Carla micheals." He kissed my hand.

"Ryan" a deep voice barked sternly. We both looked the way it came from. The gorgeous guy from earlier stiffened when I looked at him.

"What. Shes cute." Ryan whined as he went to his desk.

"Highly doubt she wants to hang out with you, mutts" Seth said. Ryan stopped in tracks. A playful smirked across his face.

"You wanna go, pale face?" Ryan teased. Seth stood up,ready to brawl but Liz quickly pulled him back down.

"Ryan sit your dumbass down." The girl with colored hair said,clearly annoyed with him.

"Keep you brother on a leash, Bree." Ren called over to the girl. She rolled her eyes and ignored him. I smirked to myself. I knew more than I should. Ive been in these situations before.
      Vampires Vs Werewolves. I was in my head. Thinking of how long they must have been fighting. What treaty these must have had. Why they hated each other.
  " Earth to carla" Liz snapped her fingers in front of me. I drew my eyes to her. She smiled.

"You want to hang out after school?" She asked. "Id love to get to know you better."

"Me too" Ren wrapped a hand around my shoulder. He was very cocky. I wasnt buying it. I felt eyes on me. I turned a bit to see the good looking one staring at me.
  Ren followed my eyes. "Dont worry about Cade." He whispered closely into my ear.