Chapter 2

Ja'far's P.O.V

"We meet again, Ja'far."

I turned my head to see a woman wearing a shirt, some pants, with her hair styled. I realized it was the guest from just now. But I was wondering...How does she know my name?

I looked at her again. That's when I realized she has the same features as the girl I knew in the past.

"(Y/n)?" I asked, making sure the person I'm thinking about is the person in front of me. She smiled at me and nodded.

"Ja'far....I need your help...I wanna try to escape right now.....from sham lash. I have killed more compared to you now and I want to stop...but...will your king accept me?" she said while looking down, then raising her head back up. Her eyes looked pleading as she stared into mine. I smiled and nodded as I approached her and wrapped her around my arms.

Cecil's P.O.V(look back at chap 1)

She betrayed us. I took out a paper and wrote down all the necessities in. The threat, the warning, and the leader's message. I shoved my quill in my pocket and jumped through the roofs of the Sindrian houses.

Your P.O.V

I entered my room and noticed a piece of paper on the desk. I took it and sat down on the bed, and began reading it.

(Y/n),

Well, well. You didn't finish the mission, did you? I don't think Sindria will be able to escape now even if you completed the mission. Remember, we are going to prepare an ambush. Or should we call it...'war'?

You are a disgrace to us now. You are released from sham lash but....you are our enemy. Unless you kill the leader.

Cecil, be careful of your back.....

After reading the letter, I looked back and saw a figure on the rooftop across my room. I kept the letter then crawled on the bed, falling into deep slumber.

TIMESKIP BRUH

I woke up and took a quick shower then changed my clothes. I took the letter and rushed to Ja'far's room. I burst into his room with a worried expression sewed on my face. He gave me a confused look and I passed him the letter. His eyes widen after reading it. 

"You might have to prepare.... I'm sorry to burden you Ja'far......"I mumbled.

"No, it's ok (Y/n). I know how you feel. I escaped myself. But right now, we need to tell Sin about it."

"Sin?"

"Sinbad."

I nodded my head and went back to my room from the roof. I tucked myself into bed and closed my eyes.

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Cries were heard from a certain (h/l) haired girl. She was holding a/an (weapon of choice) that were pointed at what we know of as her parents.

"Do it....do it...do it..." Her mother cried.

She cried as she stabbed her parents. But soon after, she felt better, bloodlust overtaking her. She started unconsciously stabbing them. After she realized what she did, her parents were dead. She started bawling her eyes out. She heard someone else crying as she approached an albino child.

"Why are you crying?" she squeaked with bloodshot eyes staring at the albino. Her eyes then caught a glimpse of blood nearby. After seeing that, she understood.

"Nee, you're the same as me?" She asked. The boy nodded. As a reflex, she hugged the albino boy and said,"It's ok... we can support each other....what's your name?" "Ja'far..." "(Y/n)."

In the future

Chaos. All that was seen. War has started in Sindria.

"KYAAAAA!"

Blood splattered everywhere. Screams were heard. In a distance, a girl with (h/c) hair was seen, with a guy pointing a sword at her.

"This is your end."

YOUR P.O.V

I jolted out of bed, beads of sweat dripping off my head. I had a nightmare...again..but this time it was different. I sighed and changed my clothes.

Today might as well be a long day....

633 words....   :D