Chapter 3

Your P.O.V

I made my way to Ja'far's room. I knocked on the door and stated who I am.

"Come in (Y/n)."

I entered the room and closed the door. I sat down on a nearby couch , my gaze on Ja'far who was still doing paperwork.

"Ya gonna tell about it today right?" I asked. Ja'far responded with a nod and placed all the papers aside and stood up. He walked to the door, me following close behind. We walked all the way to Sinbad's throne room and told the others on our way there.

Ja'far knocked on the door and entered. He sat down on a chair that is around a round table. I stood behind Ja'far and lower my head as I heard the 8 generals coming in one by one. Then I heard creaks created from Ja'far's chair and saw him standing up. I kept my gaze on the ground as I followed behind him. The air was thick and dense. It felt like I was about to suffocate anytime soon.

Ja'far started explaining the threat that I was given and about the story of my past. He stopped halfway about the part where he left for the mission as I continued.

"I have been given the mission to take Ja'far back and kill King Sinbad for quite a number of times. But I declined them. The actual reason I'm here is because they sent me for that. Maybe betraying them was a bad choice though like a normal human being I am I want to be free. I think if we change the leader mind everyone will change. If that does not work.....then we have to kill him."

I peeked up to see what type of expressions they have on their faces. And just as I thought everyone had serious faces plastered on their faces. I listened to what Sinbad concluded and nodded. (you didn't listen at all.......you did.)

I started training with Ja'far on my assassination skills. Since I was half magician I was able to use magic but I had to be taught the basics since I haven't tried. Of course that was with one of the generals, Yamuraiha. Their guests also trained after they were told about it. 

A few days closer to the deadline....I felt anxious around my surroundings.As if something would come anytime soon. And I was right.

BOOM

_____________________________________________________________________

382 WORDS. SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE 4 A LONG TIME. SORRY THAT IT WAS SHORT. I'LL BE BACK ON JUNE, MAYBE NOVEMBER.