Anna

(Credit to @NixxiomNation for the idea!)

Anna watched from the window of the castle as Mal and Ben walked happily through the crowd. She frowned slightly as she pulled the window curtain closed as with an annoyed growl. She flinched hearing it and quickly cover her mouth running to the bathroom. she gripped the side of the sink making it crack as her eyes glowed. She stood there shaking for a moment before her eyes dimmed and she could relax. A sigh escaped her lips as she looked into the mirror. Her mousy brown hair seemed to  be more of a fur than anything else now. 

"Oh? Another beastly attack?"

Anna flinched as she looked over to see Audrey, Cindy and some other princess staring at her. She locked eyes with the daughter of sleeping beauty. 

"Go away Audrey" she muttered. 

"Since me and Ben are no longer a thing I don't have to be nice to you freak"

"Audrey don't push me-"

"Or what?"

Anna felt another growl coming on but she forced it back her eyes however giving away another attack coming on. Audrey smirked as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Pity that one of Belle's children would end up like daddy"

Suddenly Anna was snarling at the girl, her eyes glowing a bright blue. She went to lung at the three who quickly ran into the hall where Anna found herself face to face with her brother.

"Anna stop!" he shouted gripping onto her shoulders.

She turned to see Audrey and her gang giggling and snickering at each other blocking the way out. 

"What's going on?" Ben asked.

Anna gritted her teeth as she pulled away from him and  pushed passed the group of chuckling girls and outside. Her lavender dress ripping slightly as she tripped. 

"Ow.." she muttered as she slowly lifted herself off the ground. To her surprise she found herself at the edge of Auradon.

She looked into the water as the blue glow slowly faded from her eyes. she sunk her nails into the dirt trying to stop her tears from flowing. her crown slipped slightly from her head. She sighed reaching up and fixing it half heartedly as she said;

"What's the point of being here if all I do is remind people of my father's curse..."