Anna

Anna and Ben slowly approached Gaston's tavern trying their best to keep their heads down.

"Anna this is a bad idea" Ben hissed in his sister's ear.

"Which is the only idea we have" she fired back.
"Hey you two!"
Anna flinched grabbing a hold on Ben's arm as one of the Gaston twins approached them. She bit her lip trying to figure out how to get out of this mess.
"Lift your heads"
Anna and Ben shared a glance while the twin stomped his foot.
"I said lift them!"
Slowly the twins looked up. Anna narrowed her eyes as the twin smirk.
"Well well must be my lucky day"
"No it isn't"
Anna's eyes widen when she saw Uma jump down from the tavern roof and place her sword against the twin's neck. The twin instantly crumbled like a cookie shaking in Uma's grasp. Was Uma really that feared?
"Now, If you wanna keep that pretty little head of yours or that voice tell us where Gil is" Uma growled.
"You're bluffing!"
"Oh? Is she now?"
Anna and Ben turned to see Harry Hook stepping out of the shadows grinning as he swung his pocket watch back and forth.
"I wouldn't test 'er lad"
The twin swallowed hard but he still refused to give in. Anna felt a growl growing in her throat and thought it was best to use it for her advantage. She walked over to the twin while Uma held him in place. Her eyes turned blue as her lips curled back in a snarl.
"You willing to test all of us?" She growled like a beast.
"H-He's in the cellar!" The twin screamed.
Uma smirked tossing him to the ground as the four watched the twin scramble to his feet running away she leaned over and patted Anna's shoulder.
"New found respect princess"
"Same to you pirate"
The two shared a laugh. It was a little odd but it felt normal. Anna smiled slightly as the four marched into the tavern together.