Anna

Anna held onto Gil's arm as the lion with a scar stalked towards the two teens. She had only heard stories of the animal villains and heroes. Her father used to tell her and Ben they were just stories but if her father used to be a beast could it be possible that those stories were true. Seeing the lion with a scar and a mane as black as night made her think so.

"Ever fight a lion before?" Anna asked Gil.

"Nope but lets hope my father's hunting skills is in my blood" Gil stated.

"Gil wait!"

Anna gritted her teeth as Gil rushed at the animal swinging his sword. She watched as the lion snarled. She watched back and forth as Gil and the lion circled each other. For a moment she could tell Gil was beating the creature however to her horror the lion snapped and shattered the sword in its mouth. Gil's eyes seemed fearless ever still as he jumped over the creature grabbing its tail and swinging into the underground walls. A sigh of relief escaped her lips but it came too soon. The lion recovered quickly as it swung it's large paw at the boy knocking him to the ground.

"Gil!" Anna shouted gritting her teeth too scared to move.

Gil held the wound from the lion on his arm as he scooted back from the lion that licked it's jaws. 'You have to help him Anna' Anna thought to herself but her feet wouldn't move. The lion grew closer and closer to Gil as Anna shook. 'Come on Anna!" she shouted in her mind. Finally her feet decided to let her move she went to run to aid Gil but the lion had already had lunged.