Anna

Anna woke the next morning to find clothes sitting out for her. She frowned as she quickly changed, braided back her messy brown hair and headed down towards Uma and the rest of the gang.  Her eyes met Gil's instantly. She had an odd feeling in her chest as he gave her a weak smile before looking around. 

"Where are the others?" She asked him. 

"Uma had a thing" Gil stated.

Anna nodded as she looked around awkwardly. 

"Wanna talk about it?" Gil suddenly asked her.

"Talk about what?"

"Why you're helping us and stuff?"

"I told you"

"Well I don't believe you"

Anna opened her mouth to answer but stopped when she heard a small bark.  Her eyes widen as she headed out the shop doors.

"was that a dog?" Gil asked following her out the door.

"Not just any dog" Anna laughed.

Her eyes sparkled as she watched a dear family friend crawled out of a sewer pipe. A footstool came running at Anna barking excitedly at the princess. 

"Sultan!" She shouted as she bent down and hugged the footstool happily. 

"Uh what?" Gil asked in shock.

Anna smiled as she stood up holding the footstool that wagged its tail happily. 

"This is Sultan, hes normally a dog on Auradon but sometimes the folks of my father's curse turn back for a few days" Anna stated. 

"How did he get here?" Gil asked keeping his distance.

"Mighty fine question"

The two teens froze as they looked over. Sultan let out a growl as Anna's heart froze. 

"Now the game is a foot"