Anna

Anna stood next to Gil as she looked at the twins before the them. She noticed how Gil seemed to tense up wondering why.
"We'll be taking her now" one of the Gaston Twins stated.
"What for?" Gil asked.
"Come on Gil we know your slow but come on" one of them chuckled.
"We know who she really is it's all over Auradon's news"
Anna's eyes widen hearing so. The news? Why didn't they keep her kidnapping on a down low?
"Poor king Ben is worried about his sister" one of the Gaston twins chuckled.
Anna flinched looking down. She heard Gil draw his sword stepping in front of her.
"Uma won't deal with you taking her prisoner well" Gil stated.
Anna figured he was trying to reason with his brothers as she gripped her hand. Ben was worried, her brother was worried. Her brother who even when she nearly attacked him stood by her. The brother she hid her attacks from so he won't worry is now worried.
"Oh please Gil think what father would say if we gave him Belle's daughter"
"He'll be so happy come on"
"I'm not handing her over to you two!"
Anna flinched as she looked up to see Gil gritting his teeth. Her eyes widen as Gil swung his sword at his brother who grabbed a hold of the blade. However Gil then kicked with both of his legs knocking the twin into crates. Must have his father's strength she thought. However she saw the other twin rush towards Gil who's eyes were still on the one with the crates.
"Gil look out!" She shouted as the twin knocked Gil off he feet.
Suddenly her hands twitched as a deep and low growl escaped her lips. The Gaston siblings all looked at her shocked.
"Anna?.." Gil asked.
Anna looked up her eyes glowing a bright blue as she let out a roar that caused the three to cover their ears.
"Run!!!" One Gaston twin screamed.
"Run away!!" The other shouted.
Anna's roar slowly disappeared as the twins ran out of the Alley. Her eyes dimmed back to the brown like her mother's as she swayed a bit. Gil stood up quickly grabbing a hold of her so she wouldn't fall.
"Let's get somewhere hidden" he stated leading her.