Anna

Anna flinched as Uma threw her to the ground. her wrists were bound together but she was able to make herself sit up a bit.

"You really are nothing like your brother" Uma stated.

"Yeah, well what else is new?" Anna muttered.

"So, why did you lie for him?" Uma asked as she took a seat in a chair across from Anna.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Anna huffed.

Uma chuckled shaking her head as she looked at the daughter of Belle. Her lips turned into a smirk as she crossed her arms. Anna cocked her head to the side. She didn't know what Uma was thinking but she could tell that it wasn't good.

"I have a deal I want to make with you" Uma stated.

"I don't make deals with sea witches" 

"Well you'll make this one"

Anna narrowed her eyes as she looked up at the daughter of Ursula. 

"Either you help me take down Auradon or else"

"Or else what?"

"Or else I tell Gaston and his idiot twins who you are"

Anna's eyes widen as she looked at Uma to see if she was serious. A growl was growing in her throat but she decided to keep it held back. Uma stood up and pushed Anna back down to the ground staring down at her. 

"And...I'll tell them that Gil knew and didn't bother to tell them"

Anna's eyes widened to the make as she let the beast like growl escape her lips. Her lips curled back in a snarl as she tried to lung at the girl. However Uma kept her foot down on the girl's back. 

"Do we have a deal?"

Anna bit her lower lip as she looked away from the sea witch. Could she really help take down her home? Was she willing to get herself in even more danger if Uma told Gaston and his twins who she was? Was she willing to get Gil in trouble after he was willing to help her?

"Well?" Uma asked.

"....Deal"