Gil

Gil lead Anna to a broken down building helping her to sit down.
"That..." he started to say.
"Yeah..I know.." Anna muttered wiping her mouth with the sleeve of the shirt she borrowed.
"That was amazing!" Gil laughed.
"Wait what?" Anna asked.
Gil held onto his sides as he laughed loudly. He laughed even more at Anna's confused face. He then grinned at her.
"You scared the pants off of them! And and your eyes the whole glowing thing was awesome!!" He shouted.
"Keep your voice down they'll find us" Anna hissed slightly though Gil could see the smile growing on her face.
"You don't think it's weird or terrifying?" She asked him.
"Are you kidding? No way!!"
"Gil stop shouting"
Gil chuckled as he sat down next to her grinning.
"Seriously That was amazing though"
Anna looked away tugging on a strand of her fur like hair with a sigh.
"It just reminds people of my father's curse"
"Wasn't that broken?"
Anna nodded as she looked over at the son of Gaston. Gil grinned giving her a gentle punch on the shoulder.
"Then it's not a curse you were meant to be like your dad"
"I don't know if that makes me feel better or worse"
"Better I hope"
He then pulled some ropes some scraps of fabric down on the floor with a smile.
"Well let's rest we have a busy day tomorrow" Gil stated.
"Busy day?"
"Getting you home of course"
"What?!"
Gil just smiled as he laid down and closed his eyes leaving the girl to wonder what and why he had said that.