Ben

Ben paced back and forth still worried for his twin sister's safety. He knew he had been too busy worrying about his new duties, Mal, and his kingdom to even realize what was going on with his sister. She was having her attacks again. Audrey knew it, their parents knew it, but he didn't have a clue. He didn't have a clue and now Anna was trapped on the Isle.
A sudden knock caused the young king to turn his head and look to see his mother Belle entering the room.
"Ben..." she said softly.
"It's all my fault I should have known" he muttered.
Belle frowned as she looked at her son. She placed a hand gently on his shoulder making her son look up at her.
"Your sister was trying to protect you after what happened last time...don't blame yourself and don't blame her for what has happened"
Ben frowned as he looked away gritting his teeth. He wanted to believe his mother but he couldn't. He just couldn't.
"At the moment we need to help her get some help" Belle stated.
"But it would be a bad idea if I went to get her because that's what Uma wants" Ben stated.
"Who said you have to go" Belle said with a smile.
Ben looked at his mother confused but then it suddenly hit him. He smiled as he gave his mother a nod. He knew what he needed to do now.